• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Would you talk to someone because they were wearing cat ears?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadbeef

The Wispy Scoundrel said:
2s021eb.jpg
?

Is that... I think it is, but I'm not sure.

Walk up to her and ask which one of her parents was Persian or Siamese.

When she acts all confused apologize and say you thought she was part cat.

If she laughs, parlay that into you fucking her ass/mouth/vagina.

Aselith

That Hannah Minx's eyes scare me. She has the empty, dead-eyed look of a heartless killer or a complete imbecile. Nonetheless, she would receive my seed.

-Eddman-

Aselith said:
That Hannah Minx's eyes scare me. She has the empty, dead-eyed look of a heartless killer or a complete imbecile. Nonetheless, she would receive my seed.

That girl seriously defies all my believes about girls and entertainment. A part of me says: "she's annoying and represents everything that's wrong with kids and entertainment nowadays; you can't have a boner". The other part of me stares at her mindlessly and says: "boobs, boobs, boobs, here's a boner".

If its a winter hat with cat eyes I might- it just tells me that they like to be a little silly with their practical items.

If its like... costume cat ears and not halloween or for a themed party? I might strike up a conversation but mostly just to ask "so why the ears?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom