• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrassleGAF August Edition: Cult of Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a French MAAAAN I'm A FRENCH TICKLE GUY

:lol @ Tazz.

EDIT:

Cena before everything went to hell, and he didn't give a ruck fules.

WHATAROSTER /Vince

Christian when the WWE completely missed the boat. Crazy how badly they mishandled him in 2005.

EDIT: Ric Flair gotdamn this roster was so good.

sillentassasin said:
For those who ordered the CM punk best in the world shirt and are in the LA area:

Hot topic in hollywood and highland has a bunch of the CM Punk best in the world shirts (which are now backordered on WWEShop.com) Plus you get a wristband to meet Punk on Friday.

It's actually a bit cheaper than buying from WWEShop or about the same if you factor in gas.

Either way i have mine and will post pix later tonight

Thank for the info just cancelled my order gonna go tomorrow.

DMczaf

sillentassasin said:
For those who ordered the CM punk best in the world shirt and are in the LA area:

Hot topic in hollywood and highland has a bunch of the CM Punk best in the world shirts (which are now backordered on WWEShop.com) Plus you get a wristband to meet Punk on Friday.

It's actually a bit cheaper than buying from WWEShop or about the same if you factor in gas.

Either way i have mine and will post pix later tonight

Ugh, where's the demand for Triple H's new COO shirt

http://www.wweshop.com/item/triple-h-call-to-power-authentic-t-shirt/Men/01-14609

31399BX.jpg

He seriously needs a better push :\

somedevil

Galvanise_ said:
Trying to remember, was that a botched finish? Was a while ago.

Ah, hijinx.

Yeah, Batista was suppose to win but he screwed it up. There was an interview somewhere that talked about the chaos that happened after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom