• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrassleGAF August Edition: Cult of Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guzim

somedevil said:
When I see Triple H I just think of Colt Cabana feeling up his chest as a fan lol
Wait what?
Nocturnowl said:
Welp, can't say i'm looking forward to this then, and here come the Eddiesploitation!
Also, another reason why it's a bad Rumble is that it was in the middle of the show. It came before Cena-Edge and Henry-Angle.

It's funny how as HHH developed more and more quad problems that he didn't change his moveset. The Pedigree, the spinbuster, the jumping knee, the knee facebuster, and the Flair style knee drop are all major parts of his offense and all have impact on his legs.

Net_Wrecker said:
It's funny how as HHH developed more and more quad problems that he didn't change his moveset. The Pedigree, the spinbuster, the jumping knee, the knee facebuster, and the Flair style knee drop are all major parts of his offense and all have impact on his legs.
Brah he is a tragic hero like Naruto and Iron Man, he knows his moves will have an effect on him physically and could even kill him.

This is a non spoiler post.

DMczaf

Dork Knight said:
I come back from the gym with my skinny fat ass

IMG_0132.jpg

Guzim said:
I'm listening to the Art of Wrestling podcast with Punk, and I want to see his version of The Cannonball Run.
I've never seen that movie but after he said that I kept imagining 'It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World' with the whole WWE roster.

cjelly said:
Ive tried to listen to that podcast before but I just cannot stand Colt.
Yeah, I've gotten to the point now where I skip all the ad parts. The way he interviews is sometimes frustrating because his questions are all over the place and he keeps jumping around to different points. When he asks something good that I want to hear, the guest gets maybe one line in before Colt completely changes the subject.

That's why the Luke Gallows one is my favorite because he completely takes it over and does most of the talking and gets all his funny stories in without interruption. I was cracking up so much listening to that one. I usually hate overly long and bloated podcasts but I wished that one went for at least two hours.

Have these two tidbits been posted yet? I'd look, but I don't wanna trudge through nostalgia crap.

WWE is holding tryouts in California for new wrestlers by invitation only. Tryouts will be held over three days. Among those invited include the wrestlers WWE has used in segments in the past as extras.

WWE has been making a number of changes internally with Triple H's new talent recruiting division. Ty Bailey and Mark Carrano are now working directly with HHH and there is now a writer assigned specifically to work with HHH on development of new television characters and their introductions.

The second is actually a good thing. Debuting guys randomly has NEVER worked. Except for John Cena...but he had the pleasure of working with Kurt Angle. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom