• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrassleGAF August Edition: Cult of Personality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Gallant said:
toomanylimesnotenoughpants.png

lol.

Hey Dream! While you were gone, these jobbers named Plywood and Professor Beef thought they were the next big thing. Spin was up to his usual business. Your return should change things... right?

Entropia

No One Remembers
Shadowlink said:
Hey Dream! While you were gone, these jobbers named Plywood and Professor Beef thought they were the next big thing. Spin was up to his usual business. Your return should change things... right?

Did dream resign
re-sign

rvd2kewl

MetatronM said:
Punk taking over the 2010 Royal Rumble.

So good.

Watch the blu-ray of it again about two weeks back. Really awesome stuff. And of course, HHH is the guy that comes and kills Punk's run.

FyreWulff

DMczaf said:
Speaking of ECW, remember that shitty game Acclaim made with the WWF Warzone engine after they lost the license?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XlGDogSdYQ

Warzone was so bad in the first place. WCW/nWo Revenge and Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy was where it was at for rasslin' games.

The reason why Acclaim lost the license was because the WWF saw the success of WCW/nWo Revenge and wanted the same people to make their next game.

DMczaf

FyreWulff said:
The reason why Acclaim lost the license was because the WWF saw the success of WCW/nWo Revenge and wanted the same people to make their next game.

Now look where were at.

Acclaim will come back to save us again!

FyreWulff

DMczaf said:
Now look where were at.

Acclaim will come back to save us again!

At least we learned from WCW Mayhem that EA couldn't make rasslin' games either.

It's funny though, because after Mayhem's reception, Mayhem 2 was supposed to be made by Aki... and then the buyout happened.

FyreWulff said:
At least we learned from WCW Mayhem that EA couldn't make rasslin' games either.

It's funny though, because after Mayhem's reception, Mayhem 2 was supposed to be made by Aki... and then the buyout happened.
And now look where Aki Syn Sophia is. They're stuck making kiddie games and want to make more wrestling games, but nobody is calling them.

The world is fucked up sometimes.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Professor Beef said:
And now look where Aki Syn Sophia is. They're stuck making kiddie games and want to make more wrestling games, but nobody is calling them.

The world is fucked up sometimes.

I bet they'd wanna make WrassleGAFamania: World Revenge 2000

What the hell, WrestleGAF?

I was humming a certain tune in the shower and they turned into lyrics. A minute later, I realize it was Written in the Stars...

Thanks a lot, guys.

spindashing said:
What the hell, WrestleGAF?

I was humming a certain tune in the shower and they turned into lyrics. A minute later, I realize it was Written in the Stars...

Thanks a lot, guys.
It's official: WrassleGAF has its own theme song.

Ohhhhhhhh...

Buckethead said:
Tenay & West... the 2 worst commentators in the history of pro wrestling.

Yes even worse than Mark Madden.

I like West better than Taz and I'd rather have a Borash/West team than Tenay/Taz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom