• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#Wrestlemania 28 |OT| WWE is having another Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was ok, I guess. Daniel Bryan losing in 18 seconds pissed me off and soured my mood for the next few matches though. Taker/HHH was solid but too much "FINISH IT OR I WILL" drama in the middle of it, Jericho/Punk was good, Rock/Cena was meh.

IDK, I think the magic's gone. The last time I really got into a WM match was HBK/Taker WM25. Nothing has stacked up since.

Should have just watched this on repeat, its 4am and I have to be up early. Thought it was kinda crap, probably because I haven't watched any wrestling ppv's for over a decade, and back then it was much better.

Hey, thanks for all the gifs SunhiLegend, sorry WM28 was kinda LOL, but that's WWE for ya.

Watched it with my brother just because there's less and less things we do together. I haven't watched wrestling in about 6 years.

What an awful show. HIAC was pretty damn good, but other than that it was a joke. Cena is fucking awful and even Rock can't elevate him. I can't believe people pay so much for PPVs only to be advertised to, have a 5 second championship match, watch awful music acts ruin what should be great intros, etc etc.

Wrestle-GAF, you just need to stop. Seriously. It's not even a matter of the glory days of wrestling being over, it's barely watchable now.

Oh well. HIAC was worth it, just about. 4am... bed.

Ilive1up

also, the wwe should get rid of the hell in a cell. they don't even use the cell, it's just a gimmick now. it's lame. get rid of it.

That was ok, I guess. Daniel Bryan losing in 18 seconds pissed me off and soured my mood for the next few matches though. Taker/HHH was solid but too much "FINISH IT OR I WILL" drama in the middle of it, Jericho/Punk was good, Rock/Cena was meh.

IDK, I think the magic's gone. The last time I really got into a WM match was HBK Taker WM25. Nothing has stacked up since.

Agree with all of this. Honestly, I think tomorrow's Raw might be my last WWE show I watch. Gotdammit I wish I wasn't so broke that I can't afford A $2 WRESTLING SHOW.
LLShC.gif

MC Safety

I remember being mildly excited when Bob Backlund won the title for the second time. And then, after he lost to Diesel in a five-second match, thinking that Vince McMahon must have really, really hated the guy.

I guess Daniel Bryan pissed McMahon off, too.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
I remember being mildly excited when Bob Backlund won the title for the second time. And then, after he lost to Diesel in a five-second match, thinking that Vince McMahon must have really, really hated the guy.

I guess Daniel Bryan pissed McMahon off, too.

He got over when he wasn't supposed to. Fucking sucks, to be honest.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
after the rock won

for 10 seconds

I was a kid again, and wrestling was real.

FUCK CENA

ATTITUDE ERA FOFOFOFOFOFO LIFE

I was rooting for Rock but hopefully it's truly NEVER BEFORE NEVER AGAIN.

This feud was terribad and the only redeeming factor from all this was the hot crowd in Miami but it would have been much better last year and the crowd would have been just as hot, if not more.

RBH

I enjoyed HHH/Taker, and the finishing sequences of Punk/Jericho and Rock/Cena were great.

Didn't really like much else though.

Disappointing show overall. Glad I didn't spend $65.

Dinokill

Lets see.

The best matches
HHH/Taker
Punk/Jericho
Rock/Cena

And we are expecting Lenars vs ??? and Stone Cold vs Punk for 2013.

So 6 out of 8 wrestler are already household names that had their prime 10 or more years ago and 1 of the other 2 has been the same old shit from the past 6 years.

Is this WWE or WCW?

AJ dance was on the pre-show, I'm gonna record the replay PPV and hopefully its on that. If not could be lost forever. :( :( :(

Funny all my picks were right except Kane winning lol, didn't think Orton would job.

antonz

He got over when he wasn't supposed to. Fucking sucks, to be honest.

Yeah I honestly think he got too far over. The Yes chants happening at random times etc probably set vince off. It was Shaemus time to get pushed and Bryan was too popular so had to bury him hard

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Lets see.

The best matches
HHH/Taker
Punk/Jericho
Rock/Cena

And we are expecting Lenars vs ??? and Stone Cold vs Punk for 2013.

So 6 out of 8 wrestler are already household names that had their prime 10 or more years ago and 1 of the other 2 has been the same old shit from the past 6 years.

Is this WWE or WCW?

haven't read your discussions on Stone Cold vs Punk, but I was thinking it'd be cool for Stone Cold to stunner Jericho and offer Punk a beer.

Agree with all of this. Honestly, I think tomorrow's Raw might be my last WWE show I watch. Gotdammit I wish I wasn't so broke that I can't afford A $2 WRESTLING SHOW.
LLShC.gif

I won't say I'm going to stop watching, but man, I can't get excited for stuff any more. The feeling I get from a high profile UFC fight is the feeling I used to get from pro wrestling. It's the feeling I got from Punk/Cena MITB 2011, so I know it's not gone, but God, that show really didn't do it for me.

Poor D-Bry. :( I was so happy for him, the crowd was LOVING HIM before the match.

YES! chants and signs all over the place then just to be treated like that. >_>

Then random Daniel Bryan chants for the rest of the night, he deserved way more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom