• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#Wrestlemania 28 |OT| WWE is having another Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Who told you that would be a good idea Vince?

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD IDEA?

WHO?

STOP FUCKIN BURYING YOUR PRODUCT

I promised I would try and stay postive, I am struggling

Maybe we'll get an hour of finisher kick outs in HITC, I can see Cena - Rock going an hour nearly

DMczaf

PR4VR.png

Vince loves his fans about as much as he loves Macho Man.

somedevil

What the fuck was that? They have 4 hours. They guy is fucking over and is getting chants and they kill him in less than a 1 what the fuck.

What an absolute joke that was. I was actually looking forward to that match as well. Shows how little the WWE cares about Smackdown.

UberTag

So the Heavyweight Title is officially dead now, right?
Nah... it's just on someone who isn't over. Who happens to be workout buddies with Son-in-Law.
Now Bryan Danielson's main event run in the WWE? That's officially dead.

What the fuck was that? They have 4 hours. They guy is fucking over and is getting chants and they kill him in less than a 1 what the fuck.
He wasn't SUPPOSED to be over.
He wasn't SUPPOSED to be getting chants.
If you want to know what happens to guys like that, just ask Zack Ryder.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Holy shit, I told you people that Kane/Orton would be better than Sheamus/Bryan. I was right!!!! That's what you guys were looking forward to, instead of a Kane match? Huh? LOL!!!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
the rest if this show better be incredible or you can count me in with the "done with WWE" crowd.

Something must have happened with D-Bry... an injury or something. This doesn't make any sense. I still have faith. There will be a reasonable explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom