• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#Wrestlemania 28 |OT| WWE is having another Big Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Do they even realise they just buried Bryan, Sheamus AND the World Heavyweight Title?

DO THEY HAVE A BRAIN WORKING IN THEIR WHOLE COMPANY?

What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck! ;_;

I've got like 10 people over my house to watch this so I wasn't gonna post during the PPV, but that was evil.

My wife is laughing her ass off at my disappointment over that loss. D:

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Welp this company will officially do anything.

TRIPLE H WINS THE HIAC

CENA WINS CLEAN

Calling it now.

After this Wrestlemania, I am done.

Done.

This company can rot in fucking hell.

image.php

DAT SALT

UberTag

Something must have happened with D-Bry... an injury or something. This doesn't make any sense. I still have faith. There will be a reasonable explanation.
D-Bry isn't injured. He got over when he wasn't SUPPOSED to.
If you're not a musclebound freak that shit gets you punished.

Ithil

Thank fuck WWE got no money from me for this.

EVERYTHING about that match hurts the product. It hurts both wrestlers involved, it hurts the PPV, it hurts the title, everything.

This is retarded.

Kusagari

Wait...

This is an April Fool's joke right? I come in this thread and see D-Bry already went and lost in a minute? WHAT THE FUCK?!

Man, I feel bad for Daniel Bryan. To be in the business so long and to finally get to showcase his skills at WrestleMania in a World Title match only to lose in 8 seconds. It's just a slap in the face for the amazing work he's done the past few months. :(

HenryHSH

I feel deflated. D-Bry was so over, what the hell happened. Look at that picture...it's beautiful, he was so over. I don't feel good, like I just wanna go take a shower and go to bed.

Yep. The signs say it all. WWE is stupid and that's why they have no real "superstars" anymore. They kill the characters before they even have time to become memorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom