• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReiGun

Are Flo Rida and Pitbull even hot still? I swear WWE is the only place I still hear their music. Is Vince the only one giving them checks?

ReiGun

We're still 6 years away from Vince finding out who Jay Z is.
You gotta wonder how confusing the New Day promos are for him, given how many current references they make.

they're still hot on top 40 radio stations that appeal to the ellen crowd

I see.

As an aside, I just saw the women's theme for Mania (cause the Women's matches always get a different song) is by Tinashe. Man, her music used to be a lot more interesting.

NIKKI BELLA & JOHN CENA vs THE MIZ & MARYSE
C7e6jR6UwAEgXQV.jpg:small

c7f.gif

Who the hell asked for this?

GeeTeeCee

I can honestly say I'm looking forward to the pre-show more than the main card, and that's only because of the Cruiserweight match.

Glad I live in a country where watching it live isn't entirely feasible, because yeesh that's a lot of crap. At least I can skip some of it.

Acerac

Banned
Best part of the OP: You can tell Bronx-Man's enthusiam to write match descriptions evaporated quickly as he went along. :p
I'm pretty much convinced they're having the wrasslers brought down to the ring in roller coaster carts.
The ones that are there are pretty good at least!

Here's hoping for some broken nonsense to occur over the weekend.

Seijuro

I am most curious how they are gonna handle the Taker match. I know the focus is more on Goldberg and if he will be out of stamina once he walked down that long ass ramp (and he will be) and how he will fare in a normal match (if they try this it will indeed be very bad), but Taker looks to be in REALLY bad shape physically. Nothing what he has shown let's me believe that he can still move around in the ring, guy looks slow and immovable. Couldn't even run to the ring at the rumble.

I am most curious how they are gonna handle the Taker match. I know the focus is more on Goldberg and if he will be out of stamina once he walked down that long ass ramp (and he will be) and how he will fare in a normal match (if they try this it will indeed be very bad), but Taker looks to be in REALLY bad shape physically. Nothing what he has shown let's me believe that he can still move around in the ring, guy looks slow and immovable. Couldn't even run to the ring at the rumble.

Roman and Taker gonna battle to see who is the king of the rest holds.

Indelible

He wasn't, he just wanted to look at those bouncing boos a little while longer.

And he is already a heel. What can he do to get even more boos?

Retire the Undertaker and brag about it, he would get insane heat.

In Vince's mind he is still a face, Roman needs to start being a smug asshole.

ReiGun

It won't be, but Miz and Maryse were shooting goddamn fire.

tumblr_onjyhkc9Kv1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

tumblr_onjyhkc9Kv1u1ljrzo2_500.gif

tumblr_onjyhkc9Kv1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Give this man a world title run now.

Miz, Maryse, and John have done a great job building this feud. Fire promos back and forth and some straight shooting. Some of it's been a little repetitive and I'm so tired of John always getting the last word and making his opponents look like jokes, but I'm looking forward to it so they did their job.

Note I left Nikki off. She's contributed absolutely nothing to this. Cena can try to down talk Maryse all he wants, but she's proven she's much more entertaining than Nikki.

Murkas

Lol Naomi missing in the OP.

Honestly can't wait for Roman to retire Undertaker, the boos will be glorious.

I was thinking DDP was in the Hall of Fame already. Well, good for him. That really is an exceptional class this year.

But man, the card for the show just looks so bad. I mean...wow.

Chopper

I don't mind the card. In fact, I'm pretty excited about the event. What confuses me is what match will go on last. If it's Lesnar/Goldberg, the main event is gonna be three minutes long. That's bad. If it's Taker/Reigns, the show is gonna end to thunderous boos. That's bad.

Also, my Goldberg/Lesnar prediction, play-be-play: Spear, Jackhammer, Kickout, F5, F5, F5, Pin.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't mind the card. In fact, I'm pretty excited about the event. What confuses me is what match will go on last. If it's Lesnar/Goldberg, the main event is gonna be three minutes long. That's bad. If it's Taker/Reigns, the show is gonna end to thunderous boos. That's bad.

Also, my Goldberg/Lesnar prediction, play-be-play: Spear, Jackhammer, Kickout, F5, F5, F5, Pin.

It doesn't need to be any more. Goldberg never had matches longer than 10 minutes and it was fucking great. That's Goldberg. Lesnar vs. Goldberg needs to be a good old fashioned powermove upon powermove match until someone is left standing.

If it's a regular wrestling match it's the same as everything else and a complete waste of who these people are.

UberTag

Orton vs. Wyatt will go last... hopefully the crowd will be behind Randy.

Why? Is Roman going to win? Fucking gross if he does...

UberTag

Roman will look amazingly strong.
After retiring Taker this year, he will retire Lesnar the next year, retire Dwayne the next year and retire Cena the following year.

And we will finally cheer him and give him the respect that he's due. So sayeth Vince.

Babyshams

Because Undertaker is 52 and needs to retire anyway so why not put over the guy they've been pushing for the last 3 years?

I mean its gonna backfire but years from now in the Roman documentary they will paint it all in a positive light.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Are WWE desperate, they keep pulling me back in with these free fucking offers

I think I've gotten the Network for almost 1.5 year w/o paying one cent

I mean yeah it's been 3 accounts created with same debit card, I get these huge bundles
Like we'll give you 3 months free, no charge, you'll be charged after your 3 months are up!
By the time that finished one of the other 2 emails gets the 3 month bonus "we want you back"
Like WHAT THE HELL?, How they be making money

Kusagari

There is no way some stipulation isn't added to AJ/Shane right?

What the fuck is the point if Shane isn't doing wacky shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom