• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 33 Week |OT| The Ride Never Ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I've been saying, WWE doesn't care anymore they consider any noise a victory. Only problem is they'd just turn up the crowd mics to amplify all the screaming women and whatever kids cheer for him.

The only hope is someone backstage to start spiking Reigns drink with banned substances so he gets popped for the wellness policy again. Though even then Vince would give him the Orton treatment and move goal posts because he has a fetish for greasy looking big men.

I find it hard to believe that WWE really thinks Roman puts people in the seats ��

Well, chicks dig him.

laPnNNA.jpg

LOL.

The WrestleMania set is starting to look rather bonkers
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSPp4drB-tw/

Already looks miles better than the generic sets of the 2 previous years.

Mahonay

Banned
Matt Hardy wouldn't sign with WWE without creative control for his skits, right?
For enough money, of course he would. His work with the BROKEN gimmick has been absolutely amazing and fun, but I'm going to take a wild guess and say supporting his family is higher up on the totem pole than having full creative control over a gimmick.

Broken Matt was fun but do you really trust WWE with it? And besides, its run its course.

I prefer something much lighter, and obviously they'll continue to make references to it too. There is also no way the gimmick won't confuse the hell out of casual fans

ReiGun

If you really believe The Hardys are coming back without being Broken, prepare to be disappointed.

WWE was not checking for the Hardys until they blew up with the Broken gimmick, and Vince apparently loves it. It's happening, regardless of whether WWE can do it justice or not.

notworksafe

planning a potluck with friends for the show this year. should be fun, just need to work out a drinking game that won't kill us over 6-7 hours.

gimme the greenlight, I'm ready to go go go go

Broken Matt was fun but do you really trust WWE with it? And besides, its run its course.

I prefer something much lighter, and obviously they'll continue to make references to it too. There is also no way the gimmick won't confuse the hell out of casual fans

Plus the DELETE chant looks like Heil Hitler.

Any time I check back here, it's people complaining about Roman at some point within the last day.

It annoys me to no end that crowds haven't figured it out yet. Don't boo Roman, just be fucking silent. Don't give him the thumbs down, instead be visibly bored.
God, yes.

If this guy is actually boring and makes people turn off TVs like dudes keep saying, why are they consistently showing up to boo as loud as possible? That's what you do to over heels! Be silent if he sucks!

Mahonay

Banned
Any time I check back here, it's people complaining about Roman at some point within the last day.

God, yes.

If this guy is actually boring and makes people turn off TVs like dudes keep saying, why are they consistently showing up to boo as loud as possible? That's what you do to over heels! Be silent if he sucks!
You are obsessed with Roman Reigns.

Bronx-Man

Banned

God, yes.

FKq71xfC.jpg

I'm so excited. Never been to a live WWE event before and Wrestlemania will be the first.

I live in Orlando so this is definitely exciting. Going with my girlfriend on Sunday :D

Paracelsus

If he stayed away from the top of the card nobody would have a problem, but he's getting the title at summerslam rather than the boot.

notworksafe

I'm so excited. Never been to a live WWE event before and Wrestlemania will be the first.

I live in Orlando so this is definitely exciting. Going with my girlfriend on Sunday :D
I went to the last two and had an absolute blast. Live WWE is a very fun experience, and WM is a level above that. Enjoy!

ReiGun

God, yes.

cdc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom