• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE '13 announcement trailer leaked

Foffy

Banned
What's up with the "WWE Attitude" logo in the top right corner?

They're emphasizing the Attitude era in WWE 13. Hence more of the out of ring chaos that's been in older games and not newer ones, as well as a roster focusing on wrestlers from that era (Road Dogg, Billy Gunn, DDP, and X-Pac were some of the confirmed wrestlers that are a part of this approach).

Perhaps it's a sign THQ must have the game do really well for them, so they have to cash in on the biggest era of wrestling. I just hope they fix lots of the bugs and disgusting online.

cednym

Banned
So, for the fourth year in a row, THQ's web team has managed to fuck up and leak the roster.

WWE (45)
Alberto Del Rio
Alicia Fox
Beth Phoenix
Big Show
Booker T
Brie Bella
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Christian
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Epico
Eve
Heath Slater
Hunico
Jack Swagger
Jinder Mahal
John Cena
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kelly Kelly
Kevin Nash
Kharma
Kofi Kingston
Mark Henry
Nikki Bella
Primo
R-Truth
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
The Great Khali
The Miz
The Rock
Triple H
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Zack Ryder

ATTITUDE ERA (32)
Animal
Big Bossman
Big Show (Attitude)
Billy Gunn
Bret Hart
British Bulldog
Cactus Jack
Chris Jericho (Attitude)
Christian (Attitude)
Dude Love
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Godfather
Hawk
Kane (Attitude)
Ken Shamrock
Lita
Mankind
Mark Henry (Attitude)
Mike Tyson
Mr. McMahon
Road Dogg
Shane McMahon
Shawn Michaels
Stephanie McMahon
Stone Cold
The Rock (Attitude)
Triple H (Attitude)
Trish Stratus
Undertaker (Attitude)
Vader
X-Pac

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
With that many Attitude guys, they should really make it its own game. Does anyone enjoy playing time stuck characters against present wrestlers?

Also lol @ bellas and alicia fox but no nattie or even aj

They better do those Attitude era characters right and not half ass it. I mean actually having their attitude era titantrons and themes. I want Attitude Era Christian to come out to "At Last" and have that tron. I don't want him to show up with his current day theme and tron.

There will be hell to pay if Undertaker doesn't come out to his Ministry theme or Mr.H's doesn't get "My Time."

Wait a second, they got Mike Tyson?

BD1

Banned
With that many Attitude guys, they should really make it its own game. Does anyone enjoy playing time stuck characters against present wrestlers?

Also lol @ bellas and alicia fox but no nattie or even aj

Seriously, just call it "WWE Attitude", fill it with guys from the late 90s and use the AKI engine. Then watch all the money roll in.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I'm wondering if these are Dolphin shots. It looked good but these look too sharp to me.

edit: now that I think about it, DOR 2 doesn't work on Dolphin. Not sure.

You're sorta right, DOR2 will crash soon after a match starts when using Dolphin.

These are Dolphin shots (more in link to Dolphin thread):

iMj2Z714uHOw5.png

ibl7Ku5n5Pzabi.png

ibxzyKtXfbcZ3e.png

takerokug1.png

Needs some Sycho Sid, Dudleys, Al Snow, Taz and Kurt ANgle along with some WCW. Fuck it just remove the crappy modern roster and fill the entire game up with 90's wrestlers.

Double the masked Kane is a good start but i'm not being pulled into their web of deceit yet.
Attitude Taker better be Ministry Taker, pretty sure they can just reuse that DLC costume from the 2010 game.

cednym

Banned
Double the masked Kane is a good start but i'm not being pulled into their web of deceit yet.
Attitude Taker better be Ministry Taker, pretty sure they can just reuse that DLC costume from the 2010 game.

It's his look from early 1998; I believe it's what he wore against Kane at WMXIV:

nMT9a.jpg

RBH

WWE '13 KEY FEATURES

WWE LIVE™ – Experience the atmosphere, spectacle and fervor of a WWE live event through attention-grabbing Spectacular Moments, including ring breaks and barricade crashes, along with a brand new audio and presentation system designed to produce the most authentic and vibrant commentary, sound effects and crowd participation levels ever experienced in a WWE videogame

THE ATTITUDE IS BACK – Return to an unparalleled and groundbreaking era in WWE history – a time of pure raucousness, grandiose personalities and colossal revolution – through a franchise-first single player campaign focused on eight purveyors of attitude during the famed television "Monday Night Wars," including WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin

WWE UNIVERSE 3.0 – Control the virtual WWE experience like never before in the popular career-style mode, as individual decisions throughout gameplay will dynamically introduce matches, alliances, rivalries and unpredictable moments along the path toward becoming a WWE Champion

PREDATOR TECHNOLOGY™ 2.0 – Driven by new animations, transitions and modified controls, Predator Technology returns to deliver intelligent, fluid and engaging WWE action, resulting in a smoother gameplay experience than its predecessors

CREATE + SHARE – Utilize the franchise’s industry-defining Creation Suite to develop and customize Superstars, entrances, arenas, finishing moves, storylines, highlight reels and more, as well as share and download creations with others from around the world

DISTINGUISHED ROSTER – Compete with a vast array of WWE Superstars and Attitude Era luminaries from the largest roster in franchise history, including cover Superstar CM Punk, "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, Sheamus, Undertaker, Mankind, Chris Jericho, Big Show and Mark Henry

SURPRISES IN STORE – Live the Revolution through future announcements, including additional game features, a comprehensive roster reveal, downloadable content and big surprises
http://www.wwe.com/inside/thq/wwe-13/wwe-13-press-release

OKgub.jpg

6XeaO.jpg

Yvoqg.jpg

jeKV6.jpg

r2jR6.jpg

ZNRKe.jpg

07TfE.jpg

vy6Cw.jpg

TrErw.jpg

9Gr9m.jpg

What a fail by not having D'Lo Brown in. Overall though not a bad attitude era list, that's the only reason I'm somewhat interested in this.

brumx

where is MOSH and TRASHER? and ICP??? and Gangrel entrance at least???. Since it's PG they will edit most the music I bet too

THQ should release a WWE vs WCW game game where the theme is the Monday Night Wars and load the roster up with as many wrestlers from 1995-2001 as they can. Everyone from Lex Luger to Perry Saturn to Ahmed Johnson to Randy Savage. Plus the WCW cruiser weights and guys like Yokozuna and the Los Bariquas. Roster of 100 WWE and 100 WCW. That game would print money.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
THQ should release a WWE vs WCW game game where the theme is the Monday Night Wars and load the roster up with as many wrestlers from 1995-2001 as they can. Everyone from Lex Luger to Perry Saturn to Ahmed Johnson to Randy Savage. Plus the WCW cruiser weights and guys like Yokozuna and the Los Bariquas. Roster of 100 WWE and 100 WCW. That game would print money.

I was going to suggest the same exact thing. This would pretty much be the best game ever.

In the meantime, though, you can have exactly that with Fire Pro Wrestling Returns.

Top Bottom