• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K15 First Footage and Gameplay changes

Foffy

Banned
Do you guys think both Hogan dlcs will be available to buy later? I'm debating if I should preorder on PSN or just get the disc ver w/ sting bonus and just wait till Hogans become available later.

Their DLC is usually available either 60 or 90 days after launch. They never make real exclusives.

Hasney

Should probably be posted here as well. This is from someone on GameFAQs so take it with a pinch of salt, but he did post his PSN profile and has all but 1 myCareer trophy unlocked, so I think it's true... 15 years is a lot shorter than it sounds.

It's pretty short. Everything is forced simme 15 years is real not as long as you would think. You dont have a rivalry for years. You can only three pay per veiws a year. And can only choose certain ones the day after wrestlemania which isn't always a option. Once you finally win the WWE Championship(brand split is back again) you simmed ahead to your last match scenario.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3152-WWE-2K15/yungrilla87

DrZeus

Looking at hbk hit that fatigued sweet chin music convinced me create a finisher is out because it was no feasible way to animate all the fatigued motions for the various possible moves. Sucks, but it makes sense.

Hasney

Looking at hbk hit that fatigued sweet chin music convinced me create a finisher is out because it was no feasible way to animate all the fatigued motions for the various possible moves. Sucks, but it makes sense.

It's not like the animation in Create a Finisher ever made sense! Never mind, that one isn't a big loss.

strobogo

Banned
Generally speaking CAF sucked. But buried away in there there were a lot of older, pre-mocapped animations for finshers that looked so much better than the default versions in the game. With CAF, you could make the Rock Bottom from earlier games. You could make a Stuner without your opponent selling it like The Rock. You could make a much more impactful Last Ride.

Basically, CAF was really good for making moves that were taken out, even if you had to use them as finishers or signature moves and had to add a shitty taunt or strike before hand. The corner finisher was also fun if you wanted to make the Malenko super gut buster, Pepsi Plunge, or get on some Zangief shit.

gunstarhero

Cancelled my Hulkamania edition, and I can't be the only one who had that idea, because the PS4 version is back in stock on Game, and it wasn't before.

Grabbed a copy of 2K14, and I'll wait for 2K16, or for this to hit sub-£20 price.

Me to - while I'll prob pick this up at a later time, I just can't justify the $100 after watching some videos. It looks ok, but not what I was hoping for when I preordered ordered.

Should probably be posted here as well. This is from someone on GameFAQs so take it with a pinch of salt, but he did post his PSN profile and has all but 1 myCareer trophy unlocked, so I think it's true... 15 years is a lot shorter than it sounds.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3152-WWE-2K15/yungrilla87

Called that shit I knew it was going to be short as fuck with no real depth. Any hope of me not renting this is now gone

Hasney

The three PPV thing has been verified by multiple sources now. Obviously there's weekly shows between, but it's still a lot shorter than I expected.

Same person is saying you can "export" your career CAW once you hit Raw. Not sure if that just means that you can use VC to really level up your guy higher than the base attributes and then use him like that in all modes or what.

Fatalah

It's weird -- the comments on Operation Sports have been very positive about 2K15.

I'm hoping the folks at Yukes or 2KSports read NeoGAF.

Top Bottom