• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2K18 Collector's Edition announced - 15 Years of Cena

Zetaero757

Neo Member
it's pretty cool that there's a special card in the 25,000, still they're asking too much with that price .

when are we going to find out what's in the season pass?
Hopefully not before they show off some gameplay. I still can't believe we are getting this close without seeing any of it.

theclaw135

Banned
Robert-De-Niro-Oh-you.gif

Now imagine having to watch him so much since 2005 and on. People got sick of him and I don't blame them. To a lot of people, he symbolizes the rise of the PG era and the direction WWE has been in for a long time.

I may not enjoy Cena as an in-ring performer, but he deserved better than being the face of a slump like this.

atomsk

Party Pooper
I don't know. Entrances always look better because of the lighting. We're gonna need gameplay, 2K.

This was supposed to be WWE 2K15...

t2kYEST.jpg

But every big game company bullshots, I have a hard time believing ALL the models will look that good (*cough*danabrooke*cough*), and having an 8-man match running smooth + crowd etc will maintain that level.

And that doesn't even touch on the usual amount of animation bugs, Yukes gonna Yukes

Top Bottom