• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE TLC 2016 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow they found a way for Wyatt's crab walk to make sense. Orton is smooth as hell.

When orton gives a damn he is fantastic and he makes wrestling in the ring look easy my only issues with orton is when he hates an angle he is in he really phones in his ring work unless its a major ppv.

v0yce

I believe that title belongs to your mum, mate.

tumblr_ml2gly11i91s6uw03o1_500.gif

PreFire

"Let's go butt cheeks" chants had me cracking the fuck up lol
Also heard someone say "AJ stop mooning us!"

It could've been a disasster, butt, Ellsworth distracted us for a little while even though I saw it coming weeks ago

That wardrobe malfunction won't tarnish AJ lol, people were still chanting his name while others were laughing lol

kirblar

The Miz/Bryan feud is great because both sides are right.

Bryan is a pretty bad GM who has given a jobber like Ellsworth more opportunities than most of the Smackdown locker room.

Miz is only where he's at because of that Talking Smack promo. Before that, he was a joke and everyone wanted him gone. Now, he's stepped up and people are actually into him for the first time.

I don't really know how they can end this since Bryan can't wrestle. Or maybe it doesn't need to end. Maybe Miz and Daniel Bryan will just hate each other forever.
Miz s original WWE title reign was fantastic, as was Miz n Morrison. His career just died after he went back to the mid card until Maryse came back and immediately started ramping him up again.

TLC was pretty great. Best non-Takeover PPV since MITB? Besides the in-ring stuff, it just showed how much better the booking/writing is on SmackDown compared to rAw.

Also had fun at Final Battle. Solid weekend for wrasslin.

Seijuro

The main event was great, although AJs butt took me out of it a few times. The 450 through the table was great stuff.

Hope he gets well soon, the cut on his ass looked nasty.

kiguel182

Pretty enjoyable PPV with cool spots and stories advancing or ending.

Smackdown continues to deliver.

Worst part was the tables match (I don't like tables matches) and Ambrose's crap offense.

Hopefully AJ vs Ambrose is done. Enough is enough.

Pretty enjoyable PPV with cool spots and stories advancing or ending.

Smackdown continues to deliver.

Worst part was the tables match (I don't like tables matches) and Ambrose's crap offense.

Hopefully AJ vs Ambrose is done. Enough is enough.

Worst part was Ambrose looking serene like he's relaxing on a couch watching TV after taking that final bump instead of attempting to sell even remotely.

sora87

Whoever those drunk dudes were screaming and being assholes for most of the night, please never come again. In fact most the crowd were garbage for this.

Trojan X

Banned
I saw the ripped pants, he really had an ass cut?

Yes. AJ suffered a nasty gash that I wouldn't be surprised require stitches (one of the worse areas to receive stitches due to the possibility of re-opening caused by sitting down. The gash was caused when AJ fell on 4 chairs and was further opened when Ambrose slammed AJ with a chair. Nasty.

Now spread the word. I've seen some silly articles lately that focused on the torn pants without highlighting why and the damaged inflicted on AJ.

Man, AJ is a real trooper. Sick brer!

kiguel182

Worst part was Ambrose looking serene like he's relaxing on a couch watching TV after taking that final bump instead of attempting to sell even remotely.

In comparasion Ziggler looked like he was dying at the end of his match.

Ambrose did a closeline to the back of Ajs neck when they were near the audience that looked so soft it took me out of it. He is a terrible performer.

Penguin

So where do you go with these wrestlers now?

AJ, Dean, Miz, Ziggler?

Like clear divide between main event scene and upper mid-card then the rest of the mid-card.

AJ, Dean, Miz, Ziggler?

Like clear divide between main event scene and upper mid-card then the rest of the mid-card.
Smackdown desperately needs a new top face. Undertaker and Cena agree the only ones I could see feuding with AJ next, while Ambrose could definitely go after Miz. I'm not sure what they do with the Ellsworth story, though.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Smackdown has a good tag team division... but the single roster is so bad.

If they have Corbin go after the Miz for the IC title? Zzzzzzzz

It would also make no sense for Ziggler to go after the world title given that he can't beat the IC title. But, I'd love to see some AJ vs. Ziggler matches.

pbayne

Catchin up atm. Christ fire Otunga. Makes JBL look like a maverick in comparison.

Within 5 seconds he managed to bury Miz, Ziggler and himself somehow. Who told him to make that Justin Bieber comparison?

Anth0ny

AJ, Dean, Miz, Ziggler?

elevate miz and ziggler to main event, have miz lose IC title to an up and comer via distraction from ambrose or something

i don't even think ziggler is main event ready but they need a babyface for AJ

Penguin

Smackdown has a good tag team division... but the single roster is so bad.

If they have Corbin go after the Miz for the IC title? Zzzzzzzz

It would also make no sense for Ziggler to go after the world title given that he can't beat the IC title. But, I'd love to see some AJ vs. Ziggler matches.

Yeah see I would move Corbin with Dean, but think Dean will do the Ellsworth thing until the Rumble.

I can't see who Styles will feud with, if he does the Taker thing, I don't see Taker losing in his return match, but like Styles as the guy. Same with Cena really.

There's really like no one else being groomed even as a long-shot opponent. Like if they were doing anything with Apollo Crews.

For Miz... I thought Kalisto would have been a good program... and still might be for a short bit.

If I could drop some fantasy booking, u have miz and aj feud in a champ vs champ role to kill time before the rumble and play off the whole indie darling angst and build up baron Corbin that way as well.

Alternatively, you can have slater and/or rhino feud with styles as an interim feud. The real goal should be so that a later can be transitioned to a upper midcarder face which I think is slowly coming together since wee had slater have a back and forth with Orton of all people.

kiguel182

To have Miz and Corbin face Styles you have to turn him face. Which they botch doing a lot so hopefully they don't go fully "smiling, goofy" face and keep his edge while being a face.

People already love Styles so he doesn't need to change that much.

Cptkrush

elevate miz and ziggler to main event, have miz lose IC title to an up and comer via distraction from ambrose or something

i don't even think ziggler is main event ready but they need a babyface for AJ

The lack of singles faces leads me to believe that anyone that comes up from NXT will be hitting Smackdown. I can see Nakamura coming up to deal with Miz for Bryan, and Tye coming in to hit the midcard as well. I imagine that Taker and AJ will feud till the rumble, then Nak will have dropped the IC by then and we get AJ v. Nak at mania for the World title. Or they bring Cena back and do Cena v. AJ at mania, but I'd rather see Cena v. Taker.

pbayne

Just finished.

Tag: Squash match. Orton looked hella sharp, a level above all these guys. Lol im amazed they gave Slater any offence.
Nikki/Carm:Dumb
Miz/Zigs: Really good but please let it die. Im fucking out if zigs gets another shot at anything. Why does he deserve it?
Corbin/Kal: Don't care. Toilet break.
Womens title: Table matches usually sucks so did this. Alexa's fun but fairly limited.
WWE Title: AJs the man. I hate Ambrose but gotta say he played his part here. Ellsworth turn was fun but its played out now.

Edit: Talking Smack

Miz is great. This psuedo feud with Bryan should never end.
Lol cant fault Ellsworth logic. He's a better promo than most of the roster too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom