• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox.com website glitch - "The New Xbox"

Am I too late?

ron-paul.gif

Sobriquet

Can OP crop the picture to leave out the "new entertainment experience" part (which is always there)? People are ignoring the tab.

FINALBOSS

Banned
I believe that I may believe OP...

The website design is new. I have yet to see MS adopt that design. I can be wrong; show me otherwise.

I have no reason to lie. Just as excited as everyone else for the new consoles.

As for your last question, the /xbox was from my URL history and which is what gave me the 404 error. When I said "when I refreshed and it went away" in my original post was referring to the refresh of that 404 and bringing me back to the normal screen. I really hope people don't get hammered on the edited link. I'm sure I wasn't the only one going nuts trying different url extensions in hopes of finding something, lol.

Apple regularly pushes their "test" sites onto the live web browser too I believe.

Can OP crop the picture to leave out the "new entertainment experience" part (which is always there)? People are ignoring the tab.

If I make a single edit on the screenshot people will call crazy photoshop even more "BY DA PIXELZ". So I'll make a note in the OP instead.

NMFried

Here's the new branding that was briefly shown in a few ads for comparison.

I just thought the "Xbox" logo looked weird to me, still does. I don't doubt that we're getting an announcement soon, so if all of this is real then I'm all for it.

Top Bottom