• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox Execs on Forza 6: "No one getting disappointed"

Mista

Banned
fYj28WO.jpg

We all know after the announcement we heard nothing about the game.

Now, Graeme Boyd (Social Marketing Manager) & Aaron Greenberg (Global Director of Games Marketing) talked about the game in Rectify Gaming Podcast:

http://youtu.be/NQrYmt9htzQ

Stay tuned on that one. There will be lots of Forza news to come, and Turn 10 in particular is good at communicating with the community when they have stuff to talk about. From what I’ve seen, no one is gonna be disappointed about that game.

Greenberg also confirmed that Forza 6 is coming this Holiday Season

Source: http://rectifygaming.com/rectify-gaming-podcast-episode-8-interview-with-acey-bongos/

Leflus

*shocking news*

I do think it's going to be a small comeback for the franchise though. They have a foundation (FM5) to build upon now.

jpax

I really hope I can skip at least 80% of play time while spending more than $1000 to get everything!

The real disappointment of Forza 5 came from all the in-game purchases that really killed a lot of enthusiasm for it.

No it didn't.

If there was any disappointment it was from the lack of tracks, namely ones that were new additions to the more recent games at the time.

What are you two even trying to say.

That Forza 4 was an all-round great game, Forza 5 disappointed many people, which is the reason behind these people saying that Forza 6 won't disappoint, to try and dispel any negative reactions that might happen?

Is it really that hard to understand?

No it didn't.

If there was any disappointment it was from the lack of tracks, namely ones that were new additions to the more recent games at the time.

The car packs were still a valid complaint though. But yeah, along with the missing features too like tracks and other things that were cut from the previous games.

I honestly hope not. Why waste resources rendering a crowd in 3D when you're driving past it at 150 mph anyways? Cardboard cutouts of Dan Greenawalt are OK by me, especially if there's night and weather.

I second this. It's probably also nicer to look at when you're going that speed, it's probably more convincing flying past a photo texture of a real person than an awkwardly rigged low-poly-to-save-resources 3D person.

SgtCobra

That Forza 4 was an all-round great game, Forza 5 disappointed many people, which is the reason behind these people saying that Forza 6 won't disappoint, to try and dispel any negative reactions that might happen?

Is it really that hard to understand?
Well he obviously isn't going to say something like: "If you were disappointed with the 5th installment of Forza then prepare yourself to get disappointed once again! We ain't changing shit, and if youre not satisfied then go on and buy GT7 for the PS4 oh wait!"

I get it.

Top Bottom