• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

shandy706

I'll pay Major Nelson or Phil Spencer $100 for NCAA '14 BC.

I'll just slip it under a table or something.

Edit* Noooooo...I didn't get the money to them fast enough. Sigh

thundr51

Ok, have we seen any Konami games on BC so far? I know it will never happen, but thanks to some doa5lr mods, really missing some Rumble Roses. I still have the disk, but will probably pick it up digitally just in case.

amdb00mer

Cool. Hopefully Soul Caliber 5 at some point. It was like 5 bucks for Xbox 360 on demand.

I'm looking forward to SC5 on BC as well. SC4 will probably never happen since Disney does not like a lot of the previous Star Wars license that were out there. SC5 though will probably take a lot of testing as they basically have to test every fighter out with every combination of accessories on every stage against every other fighter wearing every possible combination of accessories (it's probably not that extreme of testing, but you get the idea).

I'm looking forward to SC5 on BC as well. SC4 will probably never happen since Disney does not like a lot of the previous Star Wars license that were out there. SC5 though will probably take a lot of testing as they basically have to test every fighter out with every combination of accessories on every stage against every other fighter wearing every possible combination of accessories (it's probably not that extreme of testing, but you get the idea).

Disney allowed Force Unleashed to be BC.

Alx

I really should get an arcade stick for the bone. :)
I'm pretty sure I own Tekken 6, but don't remember if it was digital or physical. If the latter, I hope I can find the disc...

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The addition of "Collection Disk" are some of my favorite BC releases. Rather than a single game, it's LOADS of games at once.

MAO was a late 360 purchase for me, so I never got to play it as much as I liked. Very good to have it here now! Hope support for the Sega and Namco collections come too (thought he Namco one has the stupid issue of now allowing MP, even on previously MP titles...)

Mutant Storm Empire was a big thing back in the day. One of the stand out hits from the first Xbox's live service, I used to see as much talk for it as one sees for Geometry Wars. I never jumped on the Hype train, though.

And then Tekken 6... some of the worse online experiences for me on the console, though I had an unusually nice amount of friends who got into it. Lobbies would drop ALL the time, matches would disconnect mid-way, and lag was atrocious throughout it's lifetime for me, even after switching modems and routers to try and improve it. I always felt like TTT2 completely invalidates 6, but I'm sure this is untrue for bigger fans of the series. It's actually great to see them bring out multiple games of series, instead of just stopping at certain flagship titles.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Tekken 6 is ok. cool we're getting more 3D fighters! Between this, Tag 2, SCII and VF5FS there's a comfy amount of them on BC now.

I'd still really like to see VF2 and SCV!

Gestault

Tekken 6 is ok. cool we're getting more 3D fighters! Between this, Tag 2, SCII and VF5FS there's a comfy amount of them on BC now.

I'd still really like to see VF2 and SCV!

Same here. I've been clearing out my 360 hard drive to put it in storage, and I came across my VF2 arcade and got excited. It'll feel funny having a 570 mb download of a 70 mb game, but I'll take it.

Top Bottom