• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

FN-2187

Honestly, I still kinda want to play Sonic 4: Episode 2.

I played Ep1 on Wii and it was so meh, I know Ep2 will be disappointing as well but yea I just feel as a fan I 'should' play it just to say I had lol.

I've waited aaaages for like a 75% off sale or something, feels like it's always just 50% and that makes it still $10NZ.

The normal price was such a rip off even at 50% discount it still seems like a rip off. :|

Ep. 2 is vastly superior to Ep. 1. I still don't think it's a great Sonic game (I pretty much don't like the way any polygonal 2D Sonic game plays), but it is definitely worth playing if you are a Sonic fan.

Gurrry

We NEED NCAA 14. Please someone save us. Its crap that we cant ever get another one, please throw us NCAA fans a bone and make this things backwards compatible so we can play!

I honestly play my 360 more than my xb1 these days and its solely because of this game. Please MS, PLEASE!!

Hoping the BC team can knock some of these games in 2017. If they got even 50% of this list I'd be happy:

Forza Motorsport 2,3,4
PGR 2,3
Blur
MC:LA
Driver San Francisco
Saints Row 1 & 2
NFS HP 2010, Carbon, MW 2012/2005, Pro Street
GTA IV
Modern Warfare 2 & 3
COD Black Ops 2
Test Drive Unlimited 1 & 2
Burnout Revenge
Gotham City Imposters
Fable Anniversary
Crackdown

All these racing games with their cars and music licences...I don't expect these games to become backward compatible..

I'd absolutely love a digital version of Blur though.

Theorry

Should be now? Maybe the dont do it on tuesday anymore? Last tuesday we didnt get anything also.
Edit: There it is. Only one tho. Awell.

Got partway through Madness Returns back in the day on 360 - I think I got a little burnt out playing the original as DLC right before jumping into the sequel. Looking forward to finishing the game on One now!

ironcreed

Banned
I bought Alice on sale ages ago but never played it. I'll be sure to download it.

Prepare to be amazed by the art and level variety. Extremely fun to play as well.

alice_madness_returns_gif_by_faidali-d4wkg1r.gif

tumblr_n8o6izJaqP1qdsl3wo1_500.gif

tumblr_ly3byg6ZUi1qeup67o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Chitown B

Hoping the BC team can knock some of these games in 2017. If they got even 50% of this list I'd be happy:

Forza Motorsport 2,3,4
PGR 2,3
Blur
MC:LA
Driver San Francisco
Saints Row 1 & 2
NFS HP 2010, Carbon, MW 2012/2005, Pro Street
GTA IV
Modern Warfare 2 & 3
COD Black Ops 2
Test Drive Unlimited 1 & 2
Burnout Revenge
Gotham City Imposters
Fable Anniversary
Crackdown

yo dawg, I hear you like driving games.....

;)

I don't think those other Forzas will happen. No game that has been delisted has come out on BC after it's been delisted. Those are licensed games.

I wish Blur would come out though..... Bizarre is dead however, so who knows.

willbsn13

yo dawg, I hear you like driving games.....

;)

I don't think those other Forzas will happen. No game that has been delisted has come out on BC after it's been delisted. Those are licensed games.

I wish Blur would come out though..... Bizarre is dead however, so who knows.

Yeah I like me driving games.

Could they still do just the disc version only with the classic racing games with licensing? I know they obviously can't do digital. That's why I guess I've been holding out on them coming (plus some of those aren't delisted just yet)

Chitown B

Yeah I like me driving games.

Could they still do just the disc version only with the classic racing games with licensing? I know they obviously can't do digital. That's why I guess I've been holding out on them coming (plus some of those aren't delisted just yet)

They could do digital for the people that already bought it, but it's proven to be not something they're interested in paying for so far. If it's delisted it means they lost licensing overall, so I think to repackage them to download, it would cost them a lot of money.

Top Bottom