• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

Justinh

Cool! I never played Dead Space 2 despite owning whatever version came with the little light-up gun. I've never been interested in 3, though.

xboxster

Force Unleashed 2 with $1 console-exclusive Endor DLC is coming as GWG.
Dead Space 2 today, with console-exclusive Severed DLC.

Now I just need Prince of Persia (2008) and the collection is complete. Prices on Dead Space 2 are a little steep so I might wait a little.

KDC720

Dead Space 2 & 3!

giphy.gif

Took them long enough, totally firing up Dead Space 2 tonight.

ive been wanting to replay these for so long, but with my backlog as big as it is ill wait for a sale, shame they are £15 each right now, id snap them up for £10 each or less

bede-x

Another good BC week. Looking forward to trying DS 2+3 and am also happy we got Commanders. Never finished it, but seem to remember it was a decent Advance Wars clone. I hope they add Switch Ball also.

Plasma

Banned
I thought the first part of Dead Space 3 was really good but then you go down to the planet and the game goes downhill fast.

Zeta Oni

So, decided to boot up some TimeShift because I recalled there being some really bad performance issues in the game, particularly the first level because of the heavy rain effects.

Its pretty much perfect now, feels much better to play, and I might actually stick around longer than I expected.

Metzhara

So, decided to boot up some TimeShift because I recalled there being some really bad performance issues in the game, particularly the first level because of the heavy rain effects.

Its pretty much perfect now, feels much better to play, and I might actually stick around longer than I expected.

You might convince me to pull it out of my library and give it a go!

EffEmmGee

Indeed, remember to turn off the V-Sync in-game to boost the framerate, and allow the Xbox One's forced V-Sync to take over.

CRZYSPZ

Only played the first few levels of it, but was really enjoying it. Maybe I'll just start over on the hardest difficulty and maybe see if a completion is possible!

I just spent $20 on the digital copy of Dead Space 2 only to find that the DLC isn't currently supported. Specifically the Collector's Edition DLC and the Severed DLC, meaning ALL of my game saves are borked.
QgC42d6.jpg

EffEmmGee

I just spent $20 on the digital copy of Dead Space 2 only to find that the DLC isn't currently supported. Specifically the Collector's Edition DLC and the Severed DLC, meaning ALL of my game saves are borked.
QgC42d6.jpg

I'm having the same issue, most frustrating. I thought that all games had to have their DLC's cleared for release at the same time as the main game?

No, but the Collector's Edition content should just be an unlock key.

I'm having the same issue, most frustrating. I thought that all games had to have their DLC's cleared for release at the same time as the main game?

Are you guys trying to access the content through the game's store front connection? I don't think it works.

I just bought Severed on the Xbox web store, along with the free online pass and multiplayer maps, and downloaded them from the games and apps section of the Xbox One. You have to select "Manage game" and download from the Ready to install section.

Top Bottom