• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

Zeta Oni

I'd rather have FFXIII dying alone in the last gen, thank you

actually i wouldn't, that's petty - people who bought the game and enjoyed it should be allowed to have them as BC too. but the games are still so bad...

XIII-2 is pretty good, and Lightning Returns is the best action based Dress Up simulator I've ever played.

Wouldn't miss plain old XIII though, that can just be watched on youtube.

Keinning

XIII-2 is pretty good, and Lightning Returns is the best action based Dress Up simulator I've ever played.

Wouldn't miss plain old XIII though, that can just be watched on youtube.

i'll be honest and say i never properly finished XIII-2 so there might be a good game in there, but the plot hurts my brain so much, i can't play it for more than 10 minutes

people tricked me with the "XIII gets really good, keep playing!" thingy though so i finished that one. and lightning returns is alright, havent played it tho, just watched my wife (which is the greatest lightning fangirl alive so i might be biased) beat it.

Night.Ninja

Banned
Currently playing through bioshock still looks as beautiful as I remember and in 60fps, to me the game always played better with the unlocked framerate

Hope we get crackdown and prey today 🙏

ufKbuL6.jpg

I have Quantum Conundrum and it's a really nice Portal-style game from one of that game's original designers. Its a bit cheaper feeling and sorta just ends but still a lot of fun. Plus it has John De Lancie narrating.

Frontlines was by Kaos who went on to do the first Homefront, right?

Top Bottom