• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread: Everyone wants it, no one uses it

Yeah, I think it has to be

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility Thread 2: They look ancient, why would anybody play this?

Although will that actually fit?

Xbox One BC Thread 2.0 - They look ancient, why would anybody play this?

I'd argue everyone on this forum knows BC = Backwards Compatibility.

amdb00mer

Does someone else want to make the thread this time?

It will be a relief to have people get mad at someone else for the title of the thread! :p

Hahaha
You know you love the attention. :)
If somebody does make a new thread, today might be the best time to do it, assuming we get some releases.

CRAIG667

Sorry, to ask but why are people discussing the possibility of creating a new thread?
Is there an issue with this one? What am I missing?

Apologies for my noobiness.

muzzymate

Sorry, to ask but why are people discussing the possibility of creating a new thread?
Is there an issue with this one? What am I missing?

Apologies for my noobiness.

NeoGAF as a rule or the forum software has a 20,000 posts per thread limit. We are rapidly approaching that.*

*because no one uses backwards compatibility

amdb00mer

3fpyqch.jpg

amdb00mer

Let's just hope Xbox/Major Nelson doesn't let us down today with no announcement. The irony of starting a new thread and the first few post are about the lack of BC releases. The irony and tragedy that would ensue.
:p

SimonM7

Anarchy Reigns would be brilliant. Hopefully it would give a shot in the arm to that online community, because I literally have not been able to get into a single game for years.

It could be one-upped by a PC version the way Bayonetta was, I guess, but it seems far less likely that they'd give Anarchy Reigns that sort of attention.

Zeta Oni

It has been fun, look forward to the next one.

Also we should really set up some sort of community play dates for BC games we all own.

Just make a survey with all BC games listed, and then have all the regulars in this thread answer which games they own, then we could do a week dedicated to a particular game that either has no current active community or you just want to get some achievements, etc.

Izuna

Banned
It has been fun, look forward to the next one.

Also we should really set up some sort of community play dates for BC games we all own.

Just make a survey with all BC games listed, and then have all the regulars in this thread answer which games they own, then we could do a week dedicated to a particular game that either has no current active community or you just want to get some achievements, etc.

We always play Weekly Daytona and last time we had VOOT

:D

It was a fun ride. By far the thread with my most posts. I remember buying the console and thinking it was a nice feature but half baked and by the end of the year it just got so good. I don't think I'll ever unplug the 360 but I love having everything on one console. Here's to another 400 pages.

Izuna

Banned
It was a fun ride. By far the thread with my most posts. I remember buying the console and thinking it was a nice feature but half baked and by the end of the year it just got so good. I don't think I'll ever unplug the 360 but I love having everything on one console. Here's to another 400 pages.

You mean 200

right? (upgrade your GAF)

Moofers

I just gotta get in here one last time before this shuts down and say I'm still waiting for more Cave shmups such as Deathsmiles to join the list!

Ok, that's like the 14th time I've brought it up in here. Had to do it one last time.

Duxxy3

Before the end I have to say that BC has been huge for me over the past year and a half. It filled in so many gaps when I wouldn't be playing anything at all otherwise. I've played all of the Gears games more on my XB1 than I ever did on my 360. I love being able to record gameplay so I can watch it later.

It's been a terrific program.

Top Bottom