• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Bizzquik

I guess there's no point to checking on Tuesdays now.

Agreed. Several weeks in a row where there is nothing on Tuesdays. Time to stop hoping, I guess.

How many weeks has it been since we got something

On Tuesdays? Several; a long-time dry spell for sure.
But Thursdays have seen consistent releases. And - as a Fable franchise fan - worth being excited about.

Lets see if we get something interesting in 48 hours.

yeah something i forgot to mention...

before this last update to gears 1 the gameplay online suffered some minor problems...problems that could cost your life in execution...

now with this update i believe gears of war 1s multiplayer may actually be better played for sure on the one as apposed to the 360! finally....

cant wait to see Saints Row on the one now

Yeah, it's incredible that they're actually making the games better now. If we see a resolution bump on One X too, I'd be overjoyed.

S

Steve.1981

Unconfirmed Member
Just noticed Fable Anniversary is available. I loved 2 and enjoyed 3 (flawed though it was) so snapped it up straight away, without thinking, to complete the trilogy on my One S.

Now I find myself wondering... Just how clunky is it? I never played it back in the day. I bet it's clunky as all hell?

Taramoor

So following the recent release pattern we're going to get a drop tonite?

Believe

256px-Panzercover.jpg

Also I want my Final Fantasy 13s to become BC.

jelly

Not one I've really thought of before or that important but I want to play Tomb Raider 2013 without her new constant scowl. Make the 360 version BC.

Blam

So much this - MW2 and MW3 are tops on my list (my theory is we are never going to get MW2 because that is getting a remaster).

I would also take Splinter Cell Blacklist/Conviction. Max Payne 3. Vanquish, FFXIII. Shit, jsut do them all?

I really want to play MW2 again so BC would be great.

ThaPhantom

I know its probably been talked about before but I didnt see any links to it but how do you fix the sound issues that pop up with certain games? I tried Sonic Adventure and Saints Row 3 and both have issues with character dialogue and some sound effects just simply not playing. This happens in cutscenes and during play. Is there any way to fix this?

Sephimoth

Honestly, I'll never moan on this thread ever again if I got Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike and Virtua Fighter 5.
Virtua Fighter 5 is already BC (the Final Showdown version anyway). Unless you meant the other...

Want:
- Tomb Raider Anniversary
- Metal Gear Collection
- Sonic Generations
- Max Payne 3
- Soul Calibur V
- GTA: San Andreas
- Arkham Asylum + City
- Mafia 2
- FF13
- Modern Warfare 1 + 2
- Kingdoms of Amalur
- OG XBOX BC / news

jelly

So much this - MW2 and MW3 are tops on my list (my theory is we are never going to get MW2 because that is getting a remaster).

I would also take Splinter Cell Blacklist/Conviction. Max Payne 3. Vanquish, FFXIII. Shit, jsut do them all?

Would love a digital BC version of Blacklist. The two disc option killed the replayability for me because the mission map doesn't tell you which missions are on what disc or in a sequential order plus the side missions as well and when you select a mission you can't back out of the swap disc prompt, Infuriating.

Alx

Then my moaning will continue forever..
Vanilla VF5 has a lot more to it than Final Showdown.

I agree, I like the original package better, also I prefer Eileen's movelist in vanilla.
I suppose there wouldn't be major technical difficulty to support VF5 if FS runs fine already, and it would be an easy way to increase the number of BC games.

Top Bottom