• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Backwards Compatible lOT2l: Who would want to play these games?

Alx

Nice. I still need to finish Child of Eden, I'd rather play it on 360 with Kinect, but having an additional option on X1 is still good. I think I need to "grind" a bit to unlock the next level, so maybe I'll do it with a controller.

louiedog

Child of Eden has been the one I've kept checking for regularly since the beginning. I'm so happy. I had a small, crappy TV the last time I played it so this next play should be great.

Real talk, Child of Eden was one of the big last-gen console exclusives left for me. I'm way more content with the variety of games supported now - got a few deeper cuts slowly added in.

Just would like to see something like Deadly Premonition, where the 360 version is worth preserving as bc, be added. And of course 360 exclusives like Tales of Vesperia (well, at least in the US) be added.

Hilbert

Deep into his 30th decade
Child of Eden! Wooooo! i don't know why people are poo-pooing this. I was sure this wasn't coming because of the kinect support.

Now give me Rez

ee5f2b6e96ff7ae1bea7baa9025ba34b.gif

How much longer must Asura suffer.

Hellers

Child of Eden is totally my jam. Super hyped that I was able to play it on my XBox earlier. I'm a big Genki Rockets, Rachel Rhodes and Rez fan so it was kinda the perfect game for me and one of the few I held onto after I sold all my 360 games.

Save Eden. Save Lumi

Now give me it in VR. RIGHT IN THE VEINS.

muzzymate

Awesome! Loved Child of Eden. Had it on the 360, but sold that disc long ago. Found a digital code for cheap and now downloading!

KAOS

So Happy to see Child of Eden added to BC! I can finally take it off my most wanted list!

Asura Wrath
Anarchy Reigns
KOF 13
Max Payne 3
Remember Me
Outrun
After Burner
Pacific Rim
The Bigs 2

muzzymate

Has anybody tried Child of Eden with Kinect plugged in?

No 360 usb emulation for the emulator. If you press the button to pull up the Kinect Tuner from the CoE menu, you’ll get the message -

“To use Kinect, play this game on Xbox 360.

Only games designed for Xbox One can use Kinect here.”

Expected behavior, but still sad to see.

HYDE

Banned
What’s up with the outdated BC wanted list. Tons of games listed are available, and the next most wanted entries should be moved forward.

Shaneus

Is CoE on the marketplace? Have it on disc for both 360 (love that reversible cover) and PS3, but would rather get a digital copy for 360.

Top Bottom