• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Download Games |OT| News, Announcements, Reviews, and Impressions Thread

Vert boil

Released today,

Sublevel Zero Redux - 20$, 901MB.

Verdun - 12$ (will rise to 20$), 2.92GB.

U2NUMB

I need quick impressions of Verdun! The PC version is supposed to be quite good how about the port?

The clips posted on the game page in the store last night were pretty much all people showing off glitches in the game. No idea if the game is known for that.

Montresor

Finished Manual Samuel. Fun little indie game.

It has a funny art style. Really nice sense of humour with the dialogue and narrator. Cheesy, but I liked it. And the game play is super unique. Frustrating at times, but pretty unique.

I enjoyed it. I'd say it's worth a shot at a discount. I think I bought it for $6.60 and I'm glad for that. 3.5/5

The game has some crazy time trial achievements that according to the Xbox OS less than 0.50% have gotten so I'm not bothering with them. I'm done at 750/1000.

I'm just going to HAVE to launch clicker heroes...A clicker game with achievements on the Xbox...

There's never been a better time to play videogames(TM)

Vert boil

---For a clicker game--- it isn't too bad. It plays itself whilst it's closed and will progress until it reaches a boss your hereos can't beat then goes into farming mode. Played it for a few minute this morning and came back to 20k gold and the lvl 10 achievement. Win win.

I've played a clicker Heroes on mobile before. It's an okay game. I'll AFK it for achievements here :

I totally just spent $5 on double DPS forever also...I'm such a sucker :p

Artifex Mundi has a new game coming this month:

https://www.artifexmundi.com/aims-release-6-games-2-months/

"March 17th – Dark Arcana: The Carnival (Xbox One)"

Bring it! I love this developer's games.

And Microsoft also confirmed Voodoo Vince is coming April 18th. I live for these smaller indie puzzle games. I hope Voodoo Vince is high quality.
Just got my review code this morning but the achievements aren't activated yet :(

statham

Just a heads up Microsoft Rewards has this going on now. It should be a easy $6 credit for some of us.

Next stop — Rewards

You’re halfway there! Now comes the hardest part — picking which titles you’ll buy. To get your 6,000 Rewards Credits, just spend $60 before tax on ANY* content from the Xbox Store or Microsoft Movies & TV by March 31. That’s right… anything you choose, from pre-order games to movies and more.
https://rewards.xbox.com/simply-rewarding/

Completed Dark Arcana 1000/1000. I'm a big fan of artifex games but this is one of the weaker ones. Easy puzzles, story not as strong, and on the shorter side.

Montresor

Completed Dark Arcana 1000/1000. I'm a big fan of artifex games but this is one of the weaker ones. Easy puzzles, story not as strong, and on the shorter side.

That's a little disappointing. I've rated all 7-8 of their games so far a 4/5.

None of them have been incredible. Just consistently really good. Solid puzzle game play.

Ugh so many games, stop releasing games I want people! :p

Def picking up Momodora and checking out the demo for NeuroVoider.

At the moment though I'm still playing Zelda and strangely addicted to Clicker Heroes lol. :\

eastx

Could someone please find a full UK link for FlatOut 4, which released today only in Europe?

And could you possibly share it in such a way that I can copy the link without the "Viglink" redirect stuff getting added to it?

Any reviews of World of Magic. Looks exactly the kind of game i would ignore on pc EUIV4LYFE but on console my brain flips out and wants them.

Top Bottom