• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One March Update Impressions Thread [Now Available]

UraMallas

But it was the funniest way to have an internet argument ever devised.

I was constantly screamed at by children with incoherrent ranting that had awkward pauses because they couldn't figure out how to form the sentences - I am glad it's gone. I got to the point I refused to open them.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Barely? Ha and you had the beta code, too. It's in Settings>TV & OneGuide>Troubleshooting>Audio
Lol. Thanks bro :).

Also just got a new SmartGlass update:
What's New
• Added a dedicated hub for clips you make with Game DVR
• We will send notifications when you receive new messages
• Now it is even easier to see who is online and what they are playing
• In Friends, the activity feed has a new look and feel
• Close snapped apps on Xbox One
• Improved help for Xbox One connection problems

I like the new cycling indicator on the dash. Shows if anyone is online, if anyone is broadcasting and if any favourite players are online.

Good job MS. Now where's the "Xbox, screenshot" command???

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
When using YouTube can you scroll left to right with the bumbers yet? I don't understand why the controller has less ability to control then it did on the 360.
It's the most annoying thing about the XB1 for me.

Bsigg12

When using YouTube can you scroll left to right with the bumbers yet? I don't understand why the controller has less ability to control then it did on the 360.
It's the most annoying thing about the XB1 for me.

They just finally added Smartglass in the last Youtube app update so that's a relief. No bumper scrolling though.

I got an update for Smartglass on my WP but I'm not getting an update on my Surface Pro 2
App updates on Windows 8.1 are automatic.

If you want to manually check/force updates, open the store -> settings charm -> app updates -> there should be a check for updates button.

Also, if you want to check when your app has last updated, there is a "last updated/installed" date on the store listing for an app.

Special C

App updates on Windows 8.1 are automatic.

If you want to manually check/force updates, open the store -> settings charm -> app updates -> there should be a check for updates button.

Also, if you want to check when your app has last updated, there is a "last updated/installed" date on the store listing for an app.

Thanks!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
This update has fucked my resume game. Nothing resumes now which is really annoying since it worked perfect on the old updates.

New member to the Xbox Family

Just a couple of questions.

1. The colour saturation is a bit too much in the menus. Anyway to reduce that?
  2. In the settings, whats all this about colour depth - which should I pick?
  3. Can I have some new friends please? Gamertag in profile!

Kibbles

So this update bricked my xbox and they want me to pay $115 to repair lmao. The offline system update fix doesn't work, stops at 5% and gives an error. Fuck.

Night.Ninja

Banned
New member to the Xbox Family

Just a couple of questions.

1. The colour saturation is a bit too much in the menus. Anyway to reduce that?
  2. In the settings, whats all this about colour depth - which should I pick?
  3. Can I have some new friends please? Gamertag in profile!

Try the Battlefield 1 Gaf club

So this update bricked my xbox and they want me to pay $115 to repair lmao. The offline system update fix doesn't work, stops at 5% and gives an error. Fuck.

im sure ms fix it for free

Top Bottom