• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Screenshot Sharing is Live!

James1o1o

Banned
Meanwhile at Sony, still no friend online notifications, still no game sandy suspend/resume, still no DLNA, and plenty of stability updates.

Colbert

Banned
Hey guys, you can put directly screenshots from xbox.com here. No need imgur or similar

Screenshot-Original.png

Wow this Ryse picture looks really really good. I think someday I have to play it through.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I wonder if we could make an XB1 screen shot Twitter account? Keep the login details to GAF members only and we could use it as a library for sharing.

Noobcraft

I wonder if we could make an XB1 screen shot Twitter account? Keep the login details to GAF members only and we could use it as a library for sharing.

I like this idea.
Totally possible unless twitter has a limit on how many people can be logged into a single account. It could be a nightmare if someone used it nefariously though (shared non-gaming pics) because you couldn't really do anything about it.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Yeah, it worked for me this worning, but doesn't work now. Very strange. I'll press the button, the app will make the appropriate sound, but nothing happens.

seems glitchy. i didnt have the option to share one of my pics.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Wow, MS did this right. Uncompressed PNGs are great news and the shots look really nice in thread, especially Unity WOW.

I'm not going to make a twitter account just to test this, I'll wait until they allow us to view it directly on the website or upload to OneDrive.

For those asking for invite into the preview program, even if you get the invite it's not instant and you won't get in during this preview cycle anyway.

seems glitchy. i didnt have the option to share one of my pics.

It usually takes a while, they need to be processed or something like that, I dunno what exactly. When you see the game's name appear above your gamertag on the screenshot in Upload, then you're set to share.

Duxxy3

Meanwhile at Sony, still no friend online notifications, still no game sandy suspend/resume, still no DLNA, and plenty of stability updates.

Grass is always greener.

Meanwhile at XB1, friend notifications are still messed up, UI is still a disaster, installing games from disks takes forever and oh... there isn't shit to play for the first half of the year.

Oh, my Jesus, wow. These screens. That quality is incredible. O_O Not to Social Network beg but hopefully, they add in Facebook support one day. But whatever! Cool as hell that these babies get posted to Twitter without compression!!!! Sugoi.

Also, subbed!

Niven

Grass is always greener.

Meanwhile at XB1, friend notifications are still messed up, UI is still a disaster, installing games from disks takes forever and oh... there isn't shit to play for the first half of the year.

Lol. Is this a joke post?

Grass is always greener.

Things will get better eventually, for both. What counts is the foundation is there.

Lichter

Really good looking, good job Microsoft.

Release a 1TB Xbox One, surprise me at E3 and I will seriously consider buying your console.

Grass is always greener.

Could have handled this better lol

'shit to play' nice try

Derpyduck

Banned
Grass is always greener.

Well this thread went to shit pretty fast.

Someone save it with some Forza Horizon 2 screenshots.

bedlamite

Some lovely shots in here and kudos to MS for .PNG implementation. Facebook integration would make it perfect for me, though, so here's hoping!

EvB

Really good looking, good job Microsoft.

Release a 1TB Xbox One, surprise me at E3 and I will seriously consider buying your console.

The internal storage options are mostly irrelevant now, as the external options offer more storage and better performance than the internal drives anyway.

Derpyduck

Banned
Gotta hand it to MS. They were late to the party with both Twitch and screenshots, but when they showed up to the party, they didn't bring weak-ass shit. They brought the good stuff. Good on them for raising the bar. Now let people record native videos.

jond76

Banned
So, do I have to export from my xbox first before I can find them on xbox.com? They aren't on my activity feed on the website. No idea where to look.

RoKKeR

Very happy to see the sharing quality is so good. Here are a few from Far Cry 4, going to have to revisit some other games to grab some shots, especially Unity.

Avob.png

Bvob.png

PS4 still is compressed?

MS is really doing a damn good job with every update.

Does anyone have a screenshot of a multiplatform game of both consoles? I want to see how bad the compression is

Lichter

The internal storage options are mostly irrelevant now, as the external options offer more storage and better performance than the internal drives anyway.

Oh okay that's interesting, thank you I will be looking for an external 3.0 USB drive then.

Top Bottom