• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One Summer Update Preview (Cortana, new Game Library, Win10 app, more)

mcrommert

Banned
Pegasus I rebooted and had the option...muat have meant to send the update notification and sent that message by accident

GTSweet

Neo Member
?

It's what happens for whatever reason. Your points get reset for whatever reason shortly before an update drops.

It's because it's moving you from the old preview program to the newer one.

Have fun when it rolls out shortly!

Moa

It's because it's moving you from the old preview program to the newer one.

Have fun when it rolls out shortly!

I'll take it.

Are all points lost or do they eventually come back? I'm seeing a friend who used to have 3k+ with just 30 now.

My preview points have 'reset', which means I'm getting into tonight's wave!

Lets go!

I was able to post in that forum thread and I just checked the preview dash app and saw my points were reset there too. Looks like I'll be right there with you buddy.

KdMgMan

And now I got a message from Xbox Live that just says "Xbox 360 Dashboard". I have no clue what that's about but checking the Preview it's clearly not an invite to the new XBO Dash :(

I got the same message and went to the preview dashboard app and it had the option to join the latest preview.

Wtf Ms...why send me a message in first wave of you don't want me to use the thing?? Haha

Edit: okay I just hard reset and opened the preview app and I reset and it had new quests but still no update :s

Zedox

For those who haven't gotten it yet, go to settings and update portion. It may be there. If not, do hard reset and do the same.

Coin Return

Loose Slot
I got in with the first wave and don't have any major complaints so far. One bug had the Cortana audio cue repeating over and over until I reset the console.

Voice commands seem more accurate, but they take a few moments longer to register.

Top Bottom