• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One X Preorder Thread

killroy87

1TB at launch... although Major Nelson almost made a slip about the potential future during the 'unboxing' with Geoff Keighley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmWIwCld2pA&t=6m5s

Geoff: How big is the hard drive?
Larry: This one here...Which one do we have? I don't remem- hahaha
Other Dude: I am note sure
Larry: That is a great question... The 1TB is what we were shooting for
Geoff: Will it be in multiple sizes?
Larry: Nooooooooooo no no no no no
Geoff: Just 1TB?
Larry: Yes, just 1TB

The fuck? Lol that was weird.

Isurus

1TB at launch... although Major Nelson almost made a slip about the potential future during the 'unboxing' with Geoff Keighley.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmWIwCld2pA&t=6m5s

Geoff: How big is the hard drive?
Larry: This one here...Which one do we have? I don't remem- hahaha
Other Dude: I am note sure
Larry: That is a great question... The 1TB is what we were shooting for
Geoff: Will it be in multiple sizes?
Larry: Nooooooooooo no no no no no
Geoff: Just 1TB?
Larry: Yes, just 1TB

1TB is lame, especially given my launch Xbox One S has 2TB. With 4K games likely taking more space due to textures, they should at least put 2TB in there. Yes, you can use an external drive and I do, but I use both the internal and external for combined 6TB right now. Taking a step back kinda sucks.

tru0ne

Neo Member
Would be nice if they let people know when pre orders will go live it should of just went up after the e3 reveal like the other Xbox ones.

I reached out to friends who are managers at different gamestops and they aren't sure when preorders will start. They both told me a few people have called wondering if they could but nothing like the switch launch.

Witcher 3 patch pushed me over the edge here. The game will look breathtaking on a 4k tv.

I am playing right now on my PC to my 4K tv with everything on ultra except hairworks.

4k60 though. Let me tell you, it looks absolutely stunning.

Interesting to see how close the xbox one x can get to that.

I sometimes switch between my PC, and the xbox one versions and...

gamz

I reached out to friends who are managers at different gamestops and they aren't sure when preorders will start. They both told me a few people have called wondering if they could but nothing like the switch launch.

Take my fucking money already!!! LOL!

Crazy.

Tall Paul

I'm thinking there may be some larger HD or pack in's with this, as you say, majors comments were a bit strange, remember the OG XB1, they suddenly started bundling it with FIFA and Forza to sweeten the deal.

DCFEkqNWsAAL5ri.jpg

3HojDVw.jpg

borges

Banned
After some hours the Xbox One X starts to sound better. At the end everyone will probably call them "The S" or "The X". The problem is with the original Xbox One...

gamz

After some hours the Xbox One X starts to sound better. At the end everyone will probably call them "The S" or "The X". The problem is with the original Xbox One...

Yeah, besides Scorpio this was the name I liked the best.

Shihon

Will definitely do the smart thing and wait for Black Friday to check this bad boy out.

Most likely will get a discount instead of paying the full $499,a win-win for me especially if I go the the base to buy it (Father is service member) where there is no taxes involved.

Will definitely do the smart thing and wait for Black Friday to check this bad boy out.

Most likely will get a discount instead of paying the full $499,a win-win for me especially if I go the the base to buy it (Father is service member) where there is no taxes involved.

I can't see it getting a discount in less than a month, maybe they will throw some old XB1 games with X Enhancement, but I seriously can't see this getting a discount in 20 days

The Surface hardware team is phenomenal. I wonder what type of Elite controller they could conjure up.

So If i were to grab the scorpio which 55" 4K HDR TV should I be eye balling? I have an old 1080 Samsung that I want to replace, Kinda like samsung, so long as I do not connect it to the internet

R aka Bon

If it was $399 and there was an Amazon link for the pre-order immediately after the conference, I would have done it, no question.

Now I'm not so sure.

yea me neither.

I just can't make my mind up on whether to buy a playstation 4 slim or pro, or whether to upgrade my Xbox one to an X... Gotta watch that Sony conference i guess :)

Dosia

The Surface hardware team is phenomenal. I wonder what type of Elite controller they could conjure up.

So If i were to grab the scorpio which 55" 4K HDR TV should I be eye balling? I have an old 1080 Samsung that I want to replace, Kinda like samsung, so long as I do not connect it to the internet

The LG B7/C7 should have pretty good sales on black friday.

Top Bottom