• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xbox One: You must connect to the internet to "activate" all games + serial keys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertygo

Wow this stupid, hope Sony not does this (because with this way, they can easily twist that early statement)

I don't always have internet in this 3rd world country dammit.

Donos

NyMhH7f.gif

No way. Is this bizarro world?

lol permission , oh jeez

welp, that just means i wont get must games day 1, like the new IP's since i dont want to spend $60+ on something that will be bad.

i hope every game has a bomba and price drop asap

this is getting crazy.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
WOW. the magnitude and horror of the Xbone reveal is getting worse by the minute. Never in my 22 years of gaming have I seen a trainwreck of this size, it is GLORIOUS!!! "Permission" to enter a code and play the game I paid for, not allowed to lend games away or my friend has to pay same price, connect online once every 24 hours to play SINGLE PLAYER games.... Kinect required (BARF)

I'm actually grateful to Microsoft, they've made my decision easy, and cheaper: PS4 and Wii U only for me :)

Kyari

I wasn't too bothered by the Always On thing until I recently had no internet for 2 months. Now? Not such a big fan.

Brannon

"IT'S JUST LIKE STEAM"

Except the lack of modding.

And the lack of communities that thrive on modding.

And the lack of low prices.

And the lack of control choices.

And the lack of customizable graphics.

And the lack of free online gaming.

And the lack of being able to download demos day one if you don't pay for online gaming.

But other than all of that IT'S JUST LIKE STEAM so why y'all actin' like y'all got a shaft in the aft?

cilonen

Wave goodbye to ever getting a lucky street-date break ever again. Scored Halo 6 early from the mom & pop store down the road? CD key denied! Permissions revoked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom