• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Xbox shift" - Capcom cancels 4 PS3 games? (not particularly credible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
vectorman06 said:
Could be either Monster Hunter 3 or Monster Hunter Kingdom. I'm guessing Kingdom is heading to the 360.

Yes, the 360 is the best choice for a series that just sold close to a million in a week on the psp...

LJ11

Karma Kramer said:
Well LJ has me on his Friend List... so he probably has noticed my inactivity the past week.

Yeah, where were you when I was playing Worms last week. Spooka and I are looking for a 3rd. My 360 just broke so I'll be MIA for a while.

Quazar way to jump the gun.

LJ11 said:
Yeah, where were you when I was playing Worms last week Spooka and I are looking for a 3rd. My 360 just broke so I'll be MIA for a while.

Quazar way to jump the gun.

Last week I was in Utah looking at a college.

Sucks that your 360 is broken... I am really enjoying worms... and was hoping to play with you and others.

ethelred

speculawyer said:
Another thing to note there is that "game makers are shifting to Xbox" . . . I'm so tired of people ranting about how Nintendo is destroying the videogame industry with their SD-resolution gimmick controller Wii. The Wii is great . . . I have one and love it! . . . but it is a box for Wii-mote centric titles and Nintendo first-party IP. Real hardcore gaming and other gaming (RPGs, FPS, GTA-esque games, sports simulations, etc.) will remain on the PS3 & xbox 360.

I love how you came to the conclusion that all serious Japanese-developed games will not be on the Wii. Good stuff.

Capcom always loves the underdog. They supported the Saturn and Dreamcast heavily during their days.

That being said, the 360 is a much bigger success than anyone has expected. I am not surprised at this piece of news.

CurseoftheGods said:
Capcom always loves the underdog. They supported the Saturn and Dreamcast heavily during their days.

That being said, the 360 is a much bigger success than anyone has expected. I am not surprised at this piece of news.
No it isn't. And it's not a piece of news, it's a debunked rumor, all lies. Come play again.

Z3F

Banned
OokieSpookie said:
Yes, the 360 is the best choice for a series that just sold close to a million in a week on the psp...

360 might not be the best platform for that game but what does the PSP's success have to do with the PS3? Sony is in trouble because they thought that PS2 success=PS3 success and the PSP has even less to do with the PS3. Nintendo would have been dominant forever if success in the handheld market correlated to success in the home console market.

Joe

stringerhm5.jpg

I want Kutaragi's head on a fu*king plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom