• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Twitter & Website updates thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice//

Banned
People whining about mute protags:

chronotrigger-sfc.jpg

Heh so? Not like Chrono's muteness was much better
Personally, I actually think a custom character will be what helps the association between me and character, less so the pointy red head in blue.... And yknow, being female it's nice to option a female character too.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican

chronotrigger-sfc.jpg

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I don't like Chrono Trigger. I don't "identify" myself with Crono because he doesn't talk. When I play a game I want to play a STORY, I find it hard/do not imagine myself as the character.

It takes me completely out of the game when there's a silent protag, because honestly if someone was talking at you, you wouldn't just sit there and not say anything. It's a complaint that I have about almost every "silent protag" game, it feels like a complete disconnect to me.

But I also understand some people love it because they feel like THEY are the character. So I get why some people like it, I do not. It's one of the main reasons why I prefer FFVI over CT, because I'm playing through someone's story - I'm not trying to imaigne myself as Locke or the gang.

Overside

Banned
Heh so? Not like Chrono's muteness was much better
Personally, I actually think a custom character will be what helps the association between me and character, less so the pointy red head in blue.... And yknow, being female it's nice to option a female character too.

Because chronos muteness had no impact whatsoever on it regularly being brought up in lists of the greatest games of all time.

The thought process on this topic Is shallow, trivial, and cosmetic. Having a mute protagonist isnt simply taking a standard characterized protagonist and ripping out all their dialouge which is the extent of what I have seen voiced here. Its a completely different way of designing the game.

but I think we're all considering worst case scenario compared to best-case scenario.

I can agree that I am doing that. I would much rather be surprised by being wrong about it being the worse case scenario then disappointed by being wrong about it not being so bad.

chronotrigger-sfc.jpg

Yes, there are great games with silent protagonists, and great games with customizable protagonists, but that doesn't change the fact that overall my favorite story based games are ones with a set protagonist that the story is built around. To continue, it also matters what your expectations are. To take a resent example I don't go into a Hidetaka Miyazaki Souls type of games expecting or wanting character driven story so it doesn't matter to me that the character is mute and customizable. For a Tetsuya Takahashi jrpg that is different. While it could all turn out fine I would rather not hold those expectations and be disappointed.

The thought process on this topic Is shallow, trivial, and cosmetic. Having a mute protagonist isnt simply taking a standard characterized protagonist and ripping out all their dialouge which is the extent of what I have seen voiced here. Its a completely different way of designing the game.

It isn't just the mute part. It is the fully customizable as well. Even with your example there could still be implied relationships, and the story could relate to them directly as the set character that Chrono is. With a customizable character no part of the story, side story, any subplot, or vague dialog can have any direct mention or reliance on anything about the playable character. Unless of course it is written for every possible choice, which I do not expect.

aravuus

Have you played Tales of Xillia 2?

Mute protagonist is a bummer, but oh well. There have been a game or two where it worked, so I guess it could work here too.

chronotrigger-sfc.jpg

Also lol

Overside

Banned
I can agree that I am doing that. I would much rather be surprised by being wrong about it being the worse case scenario then disappointed by being wrong about it not being so bad.

Yes, there are great games with silent protagonists, and great games with customizable protagonists, but that doesn't change the fact that overall my favorite story based games are ones with a set protagonist that the story is built around. To continue, it also matters what your expectations are. To take a resent example I don't go into a Hidetaka Miyazaki Souls type of games expecting or wanting character driven story so it doesn't matter to me that the character is mute and customizable. For a Tetsuya Takahashi jrpg that is different. While it could all turn out fine I would rather not hold those expectations and be disappointed.

It isn't just the mute part. It is the fully customizable as well. Even with your example there could still be implied relationships, and the story could relate to them directly as the set character that Chrono is. With a customizable character no part of the story, side story, any subplot, or vague dialog can have any direct mention or reliance on anything about the playable character. Unless of course it is written for every possible choice, which I do not expect.

Thats a complete falsehood. RPG's have been doing exactly what you are claiming is impossible for ages. The oldest trick in the book is having the player input a name. And you seem to be conflating 'choice' with cosmetic appearences. As if, since the game cant predict what the character will look like, it cant use references like 'Wheres the spikey haired kid?' and would then be absolutely devastated story wise as a result. As far as choices are concerned, the player may choose what they do, but as far as anything related to the story, hey can only make selections out of things the director provides, which they can track, and did to meticulous detail in xenoblade with a massive finite state machine:

IMG_0012.JPG

And are bringing back centralized on the mute, what hes done, and who he knows and who he has interacted with:

tumblr_njeyb3WoaN1u5vd1ao1_1280.png

Which is a HUGE defining factor when compared to other games that try to use procedural/ai systems to relate to the players involvement in the world. Finite state may be finite, but like actual story events vs emergent events, It will always be better, because its handled by a human. At least the first time its experienced.

And chrono trigger is one of Takahashis rpg's, and one that he is extremely proud of his part in, along with the other squaresoft veterens of moniolithsoft.

On the other hand, Xenosaga is one he considers a design dead end, and I couldnt be happier about the return to form.

tumblr_njeyb3WoaN1u5vd1ao1_1280.png

So, yes, the mute is far more a part of the world and story, provided you are with Takahashi in thinking videogame stories are something you do, and not something you sit back and watch others do.

And chrono trigger is one of Takahashis rpg's, and one that he is extremely proud of his part in, along with the other squaresoft veterens of moniolithsoft.

He was the graphics director on Trigger, iirc. Regardless it is irrelevant since it has never been just the "silent" part that I have been worried about, but the "completely without a set character" part. If you really think having a set character is irrelevant to the kind of writing you can involve that character in and is purely cosmetic then we are just going to have to agree to disagree and move on. Having a changeable name is very easy to write around and offers very little limitations to any story choice. I am unsure if you are being purposely dense at this point, but really don't know why that would be the case.

To humor you though, lets take a look at that picture there. Notice how the only people that the PC is connected to are what appear to be other party members and he has no connection or relevance to the world past that? That is the exact thing I am worried about. Of course I wouldn't try to use that picture as proof of that fact since there is still a lot we can find out about the game. I've only ever expressed concern over the choice of being able to customize your character since I much prefer playing at a set character with their own story over the novelty of being able to make space Rhianna.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Someone linked this gif, I think it was made by a Japanese forum user.

Please watch the gif before reading my spoiler summary. The gif is so much better the first time you see it.
WARNING: Please tape your jaw onto your face for your own safety before viewing. I am not responsible for any injury resulting from this gif.

http://gfycat.com/GoodnaturedOblongEstuarinecrocodile

Basically, the footage of the Hopper Camera zooming out on top of the characters, placed over the official map, and zoomed out. Effing Brilliant.
Amazing

In regards to the previous gif I posted (http://gfycat.com/GoodnaturedOblongEstuarinecrocodile)

Here's a more accurate size comparison that you can actually see :p
Take the map: http://abload.de/img/vlcsnap-2015-02-06-20dpb98.png
Take the original footage: https://youtu.be/kjTzuqyQZlc?t=12m10s

Observe closely, cross-reference notable landmarks/geographic details... Overlay image as accurately as possible. Here's the furthest zoom from the Hopper Camera: http://i.imgur.com/9fehmyU.jpg
Here's an image with the boxed in area represented by the furthest zoom from above: http://i.imgur.com/GOUhHpV.png

You'll notice there is some distortion when viewing the image from the Hopper Camera zoomed out, the map is a flat perspective from above, while in the zoomed out map there is visual depth, and that perception is a little bit strange to gauge accurately. I did my best!

While talking about dumb stuff we seem to have missed something really cool that was posted. World size and exportability looks amazing. Hope there are a lot of underground areas as well that we can't even see from looking at the map.

foxuzamaki

Or making sure it's being started much sooner while the game is still in development. Nintendo has their own damn internal localization department in NoA, NoE, and likely NCL. They don't have to send the game out to an external studio like 8-4 after the game is done. They were fully capable of doing a world wide release for Pokemon X & Y. This is something completely within Nintendo's power and capability.
Pokemon is the equivalent of ninja Gaiden 1 in comparison to how much text is gonna be in this game.

jorgejjvr

While talking about dumb stuff we seem to have missed something really cool that was posted. World size and exportability looks amazing. Hope there are a lot of underground areas as well that we can't even see from looking at the map.

I have a feeling, since this is 5 times bigger than xenoblade, that we might be going into space my friend. I remember seeing a cgi scene with a huge monster and mech on space, i think we even saw some seconds of gameplay of a mech flying by what appeared to be a space station.

Anyways, i am convinced there is more to this world than what we have seen, and the world is already big enough

Overside

Banned
He was the graphics director on Trigger, iirc. Regardless it is irrelevant since it has never been just the "silent" part that I have been worried about, but the "completely without a set character" part. If you really think having a set character is irrelevant to the kind of writing you can involve that character in and is purely cosmetic then we are just going to have to agree to disagree and move on. Having a changeable name is very easy to write around and offers very little limitations to any story choice. I am unsure if you are being purposely dense at this point, but really don't know why that would be the case.

To humor you though, lets take a look at that picture there. Notice how the only people that the PC is connected to are what appear to be other party members and he has no connection or relevance to the world past that? That is the exact thing I am worried about. Of course I wouldn't try to use that picture as proof of that fact since there is still a lot we can find out about the game. I've only ever expressed concern over the choice of being able to customize your character since I much prefer playing at a set character with their own story over the novelty of being able to make space Rhianna.

You could also point out that in the original Xenoblade they arent connected to anybody in the party at all, including people shulk knows personally, its just in the center untouched.

Connecting every single npc to the center of the diagram would probably be a visually indecipherabe mess. The very fact that they appear at all, is because the player got involved with them.

Again, you are conflating story involvement to character descriptors being mentioned in game, to that end, you can simply choose to play as any character in the game, who already has a pre-defined role, as in a movie or book.

The other end of your problem, has no basis at all. The very fact that diagram exists shows that the things the player does, acivates various states, that then activate other states, like changes in dialouge incorporating what the player did, and new events like quests, related to things that the player did, which is a hell of a lot more involving than an npc making a comment about what the player character looks like, or that they like coffee.

You keep saying you want to be more involved in the story, but thats probably not what you really mean. You seem to want to be more detached, and watch someone elses story, which, you can totally already do.

However, you are placing faaaaaaar too much importance on a cosmetic choice like whether or not the character is a mute protagonist, when by far the much bigger factor is who is writing the story. There are tons of really crappy jrpgs with predefined characters. Thats not a factor in whether the story is good or not, You didnt enjoy Xenoblade because shulk was a preefined character, you enjoyed it because the characters were well written, as was the rest of the games story. Thats not going to change. Shulk is not in this game, we are not getting a shulk with his character ripped out. We are getting a full roster of fleshed out characters, and you can play as any one of them. A player created character is being added to the playable roster.

Effect

Of course Xenoblade would require more time and work then Pokemon. My point is that Nintendo has the capability and power to make the wait as small as possible. Something they've attempt and done with another franchise. I mention it because it wouldn't be fair to make the markets where the previous game did best in wait longer then necessary if it can be helped.

Of course Xenoblade would require more time and work then Pokemon. My point is that Nintendo has the capability and power to make the wait as small as possible. Something they've attempt and done with another franchise. I mention it because it wouldn't be fair to make the markets where the previous game did best in wait longer then necessary if it can be helped.

I honestly think Nintendo is well aware of Xenoblade's success in NA and are planning the timing of release just fine. Besides, with it coming later here, the game gets one more marketing push at E3 before release and Zelda won't be there to overshadow it.

You keep saying you want to be more involved in the story, but thats probably not what you really mean. You seem to want to be more detached, and watch someone elses story, which, you can totally already do.

However, you are placing faaaaaaar too much importance on a cosmetic choice like whether or not the character is a mute protagonist, when by far the much bigger factor is who is writing the story. There are tons of really crappy jrpgs with predefined characters. Thats not a factor in whether the story is good or not, You didnt enjoy Xenoblade because shulk was a preefined character, you enjoyed it because the characters were well written, as was the rest of the games story. Thats not going to change. Shulk is not in this game, we are not getting a shulk with his character ripped out. We are getting a full roster of fleshed out characters, and you can play as any one of them. A player created character is being added to the playable roster.

I keep saying that I want there to be a more involved character driven story that the playable character is fully involved in, not that I want to be involved in it. To that end, the second sentence of what I quoted is correct. What I do not want is a situation like white knight chronicles where the character you make is detached and irrelevant, or a situation like FF12 where even though it is a set character he has no place in the story other then as your representation in it.

Moving right along to the bolded segment, actually I didn't really enjoy the overarching story of Xenoblade much at all after around the midway point. It was the character interactions, gameplay systems, and world exploration that I enjoyed, along with something that most people didn't care for, all the quests. The overall story itself started fine but ended up going too shounen for my taste.

Lastly, I may be being a bit too negative with my expectations of the game, but you seem to be hitting the other end of the spectrum. We have little idea if "we are getting a full roster of fleshed out characters" as you claim, not that it isn't a likely assumption. But as I said a few of my posts ago, I would much rather be completely wrong about my negative expectations then to put too much faith into the game and be wrong about positive ones. If I'm right or wrong about my worries about the game I will still be able to find an enjoyable game from it since at worst it just meets my expectations. If I build this up to much and expect the second coming of Xenogears, story wise, then the only possible movement is down if it doesn't meet those expectations.

JeffZero

Purple Drazi
I keep saying that I want there to be a more involved character driven story that the playable character is fully involved in, not that I want to be involved in it. To that end, the second sentence of what I quoted is correct. What I do not want is a situation like white knight chronicles where the character you make is detached and irrelevant, or a situation like FF12 where even though it is a set character he has no place in the story other then as your representation in it.

I'm with you. Too few games really give us the goods in this regard, and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a fairly niche gamer who generally looks for those relatively few titles when considering what to play. My first feeling when it was revealed that the protagonist of this game would be silent and fully customizable was one of trepidation and that hasn't really changed over time. All I can say in a positive light on this matter is that at least it hasn't escalated to full-scale dread. Takahashi and his associates seem to have bundled together some rock-solid lore with XCX and I'll have to hope it delivers despite what I most definitely consider -- until proven otherwise, of course -- a setback with this mute hero gig.

Overside

Banned

Moving right along to the bolded segment, actually I didn't really enjoy the overarching story of Xenoblade much at all after around the midway point. It was the character interactions, gameplay systems, and world exploration that I enjoyed, along with something that most people didn't care for, all the quests. The overall story itself started fine but ended up going too shounen for my taste.

Lastly, I may be being a bit too negative with my expectations of the game, but you seem to be hitting the other end of the spectrum. We have little idea if "we are getting a full roster of fleshed out characters" as you claim, not that it isn't a likely assumption. But as I said a few of my posts ago, I would much rather be completely wrong about my negative expectations then to put too much faith into the game and be wrong about positive ones. If I'm right or wrong about my worries about the game I will still be able to find an enjoyable game from it since at worst it just meets my expectations. If I build this up to much and expect the second coming of Xenogears, story wise, then the only possible movement is down if it doesn't meet those expectations.

Huh. So.... why do you care so much about a mute protagonist again?

I must admit, you really have thrown me for a loop here. I was under the impressionn from your posts that you didnt care at all about the game side of xenoblade, and thought adding a mute player controlled character would destroy Xenoblades story. Which I thought was really wierd, because Xenoblades story was never really structured like that at all (You could switch player characters freely, you could not even play as shulk for the 99% of the game), and X has.. well, characters. Its not that X is taking shulk and ripping out his character, its simply adding a player created character to the party.

You know exactly what xenoblade was about, and this one will be no different in that regaurd. The main draw will again be the game world.

If you want something to think about during the wait for X,try googling Monads and Monadology and revisitng what happens and what was said in Xenoblade.

foxuzamaki

I'm no longer having this problem wwith a created character in Xenoblade because it seems it's almost positioning Elma as the real main character, a character that I also like alot from what they showed of her, which is satisfying me regardless of cross' role in the story.

Jarmel

Banned
I don't like mute protagonists but I'm waiting to see how it works in-game and how distracting it will be. From what I've seen so far, I view it as a step down from Shulk's strong characterization in that the customized MC doesn't have a defined personality and development like Shulk did.

It'll be especially aggravating if the main character ends up as a sort of 'side-kick'.

Vena

Someone linked this gif, I think it was made by a Japanese forum user.

Please watch the gif before reading my spoiler summary. The gif is so much better the first time you see it.
WARNING: Please tape your jaw onto your face for your own safety before viewing. I am not responsible for any injury resulting from this gif.

http://gfycat.com/GoodnaturedOblongEstuarinecrocodile

Basically, the footage of the Hopper Camera zooming out on top of the characters, placed over the official map, and zoomed out. Effing Brilliant.

Hooooooooollllllyyyyyyy shit.

Overside

Banned
I don't like mute protagonists but I'm waiting to see how it works in-game and how distracting it will be. From what I've seen so far, I view it as a step down from Shulk's strong characterization in that the customized MC doesn't have a defined personality and development like Shulk did.

It'll be especially aggravating if the main character ends up as a sort of 'side-kick'.

Well, if that happens, then I guess the created character wouldnt really be the main character at all.

(Just putting this as a warning for possible slight Xenoblade spoilers below.)

Honestly Shulk was a pretty bland character. It's obvious he was written to be relatable at most, doing what he's expected to do and strutting along in his quest... He is a great character because of the story that revolves around him, but Shulk himself is pretty cliché. Pretty much his only role was being the 'heir to the Monado' and the rest was just following a destiny that he was pushed into by others. He kind of had a 'forced' personality beyond that, what with the typical love interest story and having to rely on others to pull him through (mostly emotionally).

I'm interested to see how they will give X's main character a personality, but I feel it might end up being similar to Shulk. Or even less so, because Shulk was a key-character because of his relationship to the Monado... It seems in X you're simply a character that's part of the bigger picture (unless there is something we don't know about yet that makes us 'special' like Shulk's Monado). Well, I honestly don't know. But I don't think the story will suffer from having a main character without a distinct characterization, if that makes sense.

Overside

Banned
(Just putting this as a warning for possible slight Xenoblade spoilers below.)

Honestly Shulk was a pretty bland character. It's obvious he was written to be relatable at most, doing what he's expected to do and strutting along in his quest... He is a great character because of the story that revolves around him, but Shulk himself is pretty cliché. Pretty much his only role was being the 'heir to the Monado' and the rest was just following a destiny that he was pushed into by others. He kind of had a 'forced' personality beyond that, what with the typical love interest story and having to rely on others to pull him through (mostly emotionally).

I'm interested to see how they will give X's main character a personality, but I feel it might end up being similar to Shulk. Or even less so, because Shulk was a key-character because of his relationship to the Monado... It seems in X you're simply a character that's part of the bigger picture (unless there is something we don't know about yet that makes us 'special' like Shulk's Monado). Well, I honestly don't know. But I don't think the story will suffer from having a main character without a distinct characterization, if that makes sense.

The 'chosen one' aspect of this actually is not true at all. Shulk was no chosen one, Xenoblade actually completely lampshaded that trope. Although, this really doesnt contradict your point, as its more the general story of Xenoblade than anything having to do with Shulk the character.

Shulk was 'chosen' but only as a patsy, as was stated in the game, he was no heir, anybody would have done just fine, in fact. The mistake Zanza made in choosing shulk, was that Shulk became a nerd, and became capable of comprehending functional computer programming logic.... Of which an incredibly powerful structure capable of extreme associativity, self replication and... creation?!, is known as the >>= Monad (The Monad bind operator symbol appears to be the basis of the Monado 3's design).

monads-4-638.jpg

DaBoss

Are we jumping at conclusion here, only because we didn't saw any real dialogs and just some drop/extract of them ?
No one knew before playing how Persona 3 was going to handle the mute hero. The trailer didn't showed at all the choices or social links.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T85-Obx9iE8
I'm saying based on the footage we have seen, they have positioned the avatar as a side character while Elma seems to be the main character. Reila completely dismissed jorge's concern as just blatant complaining despite it being a valid concern based on what we've seen. That was the main reason I responded. If that's conclusion jumping, then whatever.

And not sure why you're bringing up Persona 3's first trailer for this.
Because chronos muteness had no impact whatsoever on it regularly being brought up in lists of the greatest games of all time.

That's not really what I was arguing, though it probably did seem that way. I just assumed lifeless meant mute and I didn't want to go into detail about how Persona handles its protagonists in a thread about Xenoblade. It just seemed petty to state how people don't complain about X but complain about Y in response to jorge's post.

Overside

Banned
I'm saying based on the footage we have seen, they have positioned the avatar as a side character while Elma seems to be the main character. Reila completely dismissed jorge's concern as just blatant complaining despite it being a valid concern based on what we've seen. That was the main reason I responded. If that's conclusion jumping, then whatever.

And not sure why you're bringing up Persona 3's first trailer for this.

That's not really what I was arguing, though it probably did seem that way. I just assumed lifeless meant mute and I didn't want to go into detail about how Persona handles its protagonists in a thread about Xenoblade. It just seemed petty to state how people don't complain about X but complain about Y in response to jorge's post.

Ah.

But really, people need to stop comparing it to completely different kinds of jrpgs, its assuming the actual story in Xeno games is character based in the same way as games like final fantasy. Which... Its not. They do have some great characters (Ignoring Saga) with fun dialog, which make for a fun surface aspect to the story, but they all really have no idea what is actually going on in the story, (It was eventually explained to Fei, in the end of gears, but not to shulk, even at the end of the game he really has no clue what happened, what the monado actually was, or how he was using it)..And the fact you can completely ignore shulk as a playable character, is at ends with the fact that everyone keeps harping on the avatar being a playble character. Dont use the avatar, there will be a full cast well written by the people who made the characters in Xenoblade, and they probably arent really what the story is going be about, anyways.

Which makes all the belly aching about a custom character, pointless.

Xenoblades story is going to be more dependant on a philosopher who died over a century ago and... Haskell, than it will be on the avatar. Its a Xeno game.

Chaos17

I'm sorry to ask this but how old people are you to dislike that much mute protagonist ? I've grown up with and I've no problem with them. There were mute protaginist even in western games too.

Don't tell me your first RPG is Dragon age or Mass Effect, please... if yes, then you're in the wrong place if you're searching the same thing in this game.

img_sp-welcome13L-03.jpg

Oh s***. That alien craft on the top right... I've never seen that until now. All these teasers are too much for me!

And damn, that Doll artwork is amazing. 6 designs. Which ones are your favourite?
g_img_yanase01.jpg

http://xenobladex.jp/gallery/images/g_img_yanase06.jpg
http://xenobladex.jp/gallery/images/g_img_yanase07.jpg
http://xenobladex.jp/gallery/images/g_img_yanase08.jpg
http://xenobladex.jp/gallery/images/g_img_yanase09.jpg
http://xenobladex.jp/gallery/images/g_img_yanase10.jpg
http://xenobladex.jp/gallery/images/g_img_yanase11.jpg

The first one, Mass-production model is still really nice.
The Inferno/second (tank) is okay, but damn third and fifth one are intriguing... I don't think we've seen them at all before. 3rd almost looks like a caster/mage in it's artwork.
6th one looks like a Spartan.
Since I haven't mentioned the 4th, it's obviously the bunny doll.

Is the 5th one Lao's doll? Looks like a sniper.

Also THERE ARE MORE http://xenobladex.jp/images/img_keyvisual05.png
That Doll on the right wasn't included in the artwork.
Thanks to GameFAQs resident Doll/Mech/Robot expert Socran for these new observations.

L~A

Tweets:

[小島]フライングサイトが公式化してほぼ3か月か…うん、まぁ結構頑張った方かな(偉そう)。竹田さん、兵頭さんのショートストーリーもまさに佳境って感じですし、いろいろといよいよな雰囲気になってきましたねー。

https://twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/586077557633654784

foxuzamaki

more tweets, yas, god these are seriously some of the best mecha designs ive seen, im comparing it to the really great mecha designs in gundam unicorn.

L~A

Hmmm... no one to translate that lone tweet? I have to admit I can't make head or tail of that one, ha ha.

Hmmm... no one to translate that lone tweet? I have to admit I can't make head or tail of that one, ha ha.

Not really interesting though.

He says it's been 3 months since their own site for the game has been converted into the official one, that they've really tried their best at it, that the short story is finally feeling like it's in its climax and that all feels like it's finally coming all together and soon ending.

TheMoon

Is there an easy way to find all the gifs in this thread? I especially want all the ones relating to Dolls, since they're so awesome.

No joke, the easiest way to find Xenoblade X gifs is to come into the thread and say the game is ugly or looks unexciting. Come back 20 minutes later and you will drown in gifs. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom