• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 0 |OT| Yes, you can start with this one!

DC1

Can anyone provide tips on how to beat the darts hustler at cricket. I'm ripping my hair out. This game can be bullshit at times.
Did you upgrade your dart?

The Hustler isn't as difficult as the ones in previous titles so don't give up.

Wait until you have the mid tier dart (if you haven't done so already). It will help tremendously.
Practice hovering slightly over your desired target. Practice pulling 'straight/directly' half way back on the right stick and (in a smooth motion) push/flick the stick to the opposite direction. This should be a relatively smooth but quick movement.

Practice until you hit your mark 4/6 times. You should be able to get him.

If push comes to shove, then hold off until you get the 10 mil dart from the pawn shop. It's been a minute..not sure how much it costs.

Did you upgrade your dart?

The Hustler isn't as difficult as the ones in previous titles so don't give up.

Wait until you have the mid tier dart (if you haven't done so already). It will help tremendously.
Practice hovering slightly over your desired target. Practice pulling 'straight/directly' half way back on the right stick and (in a smooth motion) push/flick the stick to the opposite direction. This should be a relatively smooth but quick movement.

Practice until you hit your mark 4/6 times. You should be able to get him.

If push comes to shove, then hold off until you get the 10 mil dart from the pawn shop. It's been a minute..not sure how much it costs.

I have four sets of darts, including the 1 million and 10 million darts. It just does not seem to be happening for me. I keep trying and nothing....

Top Bottom