• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza 5 |OT| Rage Your Dreams

And the winners are...

image.php
image.php

Bio-Frost & Burgess_101! Congrats!
🎉おめでとう🎊

Yawnier

Banned
Won't let me get into the reminisce section, for whatever reason (did they take it out to keep the game size lower?)

Might have to bust out my Y4 copy for recaps

I wont be able to play this until tomorrow, or even the weekend, so if you guys could post some comments regarding the localization (primarily, the dialogue) that'd be great.

Since Atlus did the localization, I'm expecting great things!

Unit24

Shit, I have to send more money to Sunshine Orphanage, but I don't have enough and I can't get to the pawn shop because the game is blocking me.

i'm trying to remember which convenience store sega songs are new and which were in 4

so far i've gotten
a new venture and dreams dreams

edit: and
some kind of bizarre fantasy zone arrangement
lol

Kiryu's new outfit is slick. Kinda want him to wear it the whole game, but still looking forward to his donning that trademark gray suit.

This game and a few others that I never got a chance to play when I owned a PS3 have me considering getting a used one from GameStop. I don't think Y5 is ever going to come to the ps4. How are the used systems at GameStop?

Saprol

it only took me 5 thousand years but i removed the screws from my phat ps3's HDD bracket. maybe i'll play tomorrow night

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Shit, I have to send more money to Sunshine Orphanage, but I don't have enough and I can't get to the pawn shop because the game is blocking me.

'I was going to get you some food, but there's a Virtua Fighter 2 cab right next door and hooo boy'

discount was for preorder, no ?

There was no preorder in the uk. I am sure it was supposed to be 15% off in the first week. That price is a bit steep for a ps3 game. I wonder whether the discount hasn't been applied or if sony are just expecting yakuza hardcore fans to just spend the money?

Stuart444

There was no preorder in the uk. I am sure it was supposed to be 15% off in the first week. That price is a bit steep for a ps3 game. I wonder whether the discount hasn't been applied or if sony are just expecting yakuza hardcore fans to just spend the money?

Just another mess up by Sony EU. It will probably get applied at some point today... probably. And only if you're a PS+ member.

Kensuke

Just started, finally got control. The first cutscene was great, really reminded me what's so special about Yakuza.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
If you have any real life friends who may be interested in this, here are some games you can play together with them :)

OH wow .. this is good.

God damn .. no wonder it takes years for these games to come over. I wonder what the budget/manpower was like for the original JP release.

Top Bottom