• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 TGS Trailer

MattAces

Screens from Sega TGS livestream
ZSxOuVg.png

Cz9U2zx.png

q3bk1RQ.png

OvpOwci.png

As I said in the other thread:

Mp6C351.gif

Ryuji and Kaoru look wonderful in the Dragon Engine, and I can't wait to see what they do with Makoto. I think there's supposed to be a playable demo at TGS, so hopefully we'll see some gameplay.

salromano

Just a heads up. I believe this is just a shorter version of the original announcement trailer.

Edit: It appears I am mistaken. Carry on.

Seem like they use Yakuza 6 combat system, thought they would use styles system from Zero/Kiwami
Why would you, the game uses the Yakuza 6 engine.

That looks like quite the step up from 0 and Kiwami in terms of visuals, it's looks closer to what I've seen of Yakuza 6.
That's because it uses the Yakuza 6 engine!\

Can you play as Majima this time?
Yes, they've added sections where you can play as Majima.

Shin-Ra

Do the Karaoke button prompts scroll from right to left instead of having multiple stacked lines?

Piichan

Banned
Just tried the demo at TGS. Punched some dudes in Sotenbori. First time I played one of these games so this might be normal, but man everything is so detailed.

The new and improved Clan Creator featuring a new league of Japanese pro wrestlers:

mxtPOFk.jpg

It seems like you can command your clan to gather various items/rewards during the onslaught. It also looks like there are mini missions during the battle.

Why hasn't Makoto aged one bit?

And is this supposed to be the rival of 0's last cabaret club battle?

r1IagzT.png

Also, I don't speak much japanese but something about this guy's acting seems really off to me in every scene they've shown so far.

VyzDGYN.png

Basically like an actor with no actual voice acting experience, which is probably exactly what's happening. Maybe someone who's fluent can deny or confirm this.

I'm seriously thinking it's because they just imported her model from 0 with no additional changes. She doesn't look as detailed as other characters.

Top Bottom