• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yakuza Kiwami releases 8/29. Let's celebrate with an Avatar thread! (over 100 inside)

Can someone add the Yakuza supporter over my avatar?
I tried, but couldn't find a way to keep your name.
GFXUpCQ.png

Couldn't stay away from Majima for long. Could you banner me this, Arbok?

goro-majima-project-x-zone-2-86.5.jpg

I didn't resize it, figured it'd be easier to work with that way.
I'm no Arbok, but how is this?
GFXTUi3.png

Bendo

I have no idea how I managed to not know about the Yakuza series for all these years, but consider me a convert.

xclk07

i wish they released in beginning of summer.

12 days to go!!!!!!

I hear that!!! I've been patiently waiting to play more Yakuza after getting the platinum in 0... I have all the games ready to go, but waiting for Kiwami first!

Even if Kiwami 2 gets announced next weekend, I'm not going to do this to myself again (as long as I'm not burnt out) - I'll hop right into 2 when I finish Kiwami.

I hear that!!! I've been patiently waiting to play more Yakuza after getting the platinum in 0... I have all the games ready to go, but waiting for Kiwami first!

Even if Kiwami 2 gets announced next weekend, I'm not going to do this to myself again (as long as I'm not burnt out) - I'll hop right into 2 when I finish Kiwami.
wow that'll be crazy if they announced kiwami 2 (crosses fingers)
Yea, my classes start 6 days after the game comes out. Wish it came out even a few weeks earlier.
i know right? i wish the timing would be better.
=)

sotojuan

Having trouble deciding if I should just finish the plot in 0 (I'm in Chapter 11) or keep doing sidestories! Both are super fun, although I am awful at the disco game.

Having trouble deciding if I should just finish the plot in 0 (I'm in Chapter 11) or keep doing sidestories! Both are super fun, although I am awful at the disco game.

You've still got a few chapters left, but keep in mind you can jump into side stories in the premium adventure mode that unlocks once the game is complete so you don't need to do everything in one go if you don't want to.

You can keep playing after the story is over. You'll not only get to finish sidequests, but you'll be able to wear new costumes. I say finish the story. It's going to start picking up real soon anyways.

Yeah!! I got my steelbook. Can't wait to try this out later. This will be my first time playing Yakuza 1 (started with Yakuza 4 and just watched the lore recaps).

Top Bottom