• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshi's Land Wii U Listing up on Future Shop

Future Shop:

EVLPO.png

I know it's placeholder text, but it comes across as very fake.

They wouldn't tout "glorious HD" like that.

Hero

If this turns out to be a Yoshi's Island game and it's more like the original than the DS one then I'm all for it. Yoshi's Island is one of my favorite games ever.

I hope Retro's working on it.

Wow, day one. Retro could totally do it, with their DKC experience.

Now I hope Nintendo trusts Retro to make more than one game at a time :p

Just to dampen things a little, didn't everyone hate Yoshi's Island 2 on DS for some reason?

The music. The horrible music. I mentioned before, but when I first played the game at a demo station with no sound, I really enjoyed it, but then I played the game at home, it was the most depressing thing...

ElFly

Assuming this is a new game, please no:

1) Fucking New Super Mario Bros presentation. I'll vomit fire if "bah" moves to non-NSMB games.

2) Fucking Artoon. Ruined YS DS.

Yoshi was already ruined by his baby sounding voice, instead of his funky...sound effect...from super mario world.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
GoodFeel I hope is working on it as well...

Epic Yarn looked great (and I liked the gameplay system too), far better than Kirby's Return to Dreamland in every conceivable way EXCEPT for not being a traditional Kirby adventure.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Yoshi's Story completely DESTROYS New Super Mario Brothers in terms of art and sound direction.

Hiltz

This is old news dating back to November 18th.

Nintendo's statement:

It has come to our attention that some people were able to access a mock up menu on Miiverse following the launch of Wii U in the US. Please note that this was only a mock up menu and has now been removed and is not accessible.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand what these bah jokes are referring to.

Top Bottom