• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Yoshi's Land Wii U Listing up on Future Shop

Maybe it still is an Island game, and we're all reading this wrong: instead of "Yoshi's Land", it should be read "Yosh Island". Clearly!

damn you guys don't make me shit dino eggs at you
LLShC.gif

don't hype this shit until I see a Nintendo Direct!

This is old news dating back to November 18th.

Nintendo's statement:
Do you think best buy would put up a description and title for yoshis land(and none of the others) because of a gaffer hacking miiverse? Do you think Nintendo would confirm that the listings we saw were real? Given Nintendo's record the fact that they commented on the rumor likely means there's some truth to it.

Drago

WiiU purchase completely justified, if it's real of course.

If Good Feel is behind it, then consider me super hyped. :D

Lijik

Please be Good Feel or Retro making this

The music. The horrible music. I mentioned before, but when I first played the game at a demo station with no sound, I really enjoyed it, but then I played the game at home, it was the most depressing thing...

This. I love YIDS a whole lot, its my favorite out of the 2D platformers nintendo put out on the DS but hoooooly hell is the soundtrack bad.

Galang

Banned
I'm skeptical that there's a description already because there's no way this is releasing anytime soon. I know Nintendo likes stealth releases, but if it was this far along they might as well of shown it at E3.. but I guess on the other hand it could be good announcing it right after Wii U released for hype.

Juken

If true then maybe Nintendo Land minigames are all preludes to full series installments after all (Pikmin and Yoshi so far).

schuelma

Wastes hours checking old Famitsu software data, but that's why we love him.
Did you read it all? He said that there were developer messages saying major titles coming out/announced on December 10th.

Whoops. Read that damn post 5 times and still missed that sentence. Thanks!

I'm skeptical that there's a description already because there's no way this is releasing anytime soon. I know Nintendo likes stealth releases, but if it was this far along they might as well of shown it at E3.
Or Nintendo revealed it during a retailer meeting and gave them descriptions.

Top Bottom