• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are now trapped in the last game you played, you have to escape.

Just played Madden '18..... As a fan I'd probably run onto the field naked with a sign saying "I'M STUCK IN THIS GAME PLEASE HELP ME," And I'd likely be tackled, arrested, and stuck in the videogame Madden prison for life.

If you're looking for a quick way out...

i

JC Lately

Your last videogame protagonist is now your parent. How screwed are you?

Frisk would be a pushover dad/mom. I'd be running that home in a day.

Unless this also means Toriel becomes my goat-grandma. That might be harder. But at least I'd be well looked after.

PetrCobra

Sonic Mania. I'm fucked. If it's like any of the old games except the first one, which so far it very much seems like it, they will be able to easily stack up on lives and continues, and although a bit too easy in that regard, the game will be too fun to turn off.

The world of Wuppo might be one I don't want to escape from. Just hook me up with some ice cream and a room in Wum House, and I'm set for life. I guess if I had to, I could carry items above my head, whose first letters spell out words?

so I've been playing trails in the sky the third...would I be stuck in

Kevin's version of Phantasma, or my own. I don't even know which would be worse.

And even if I escaped...would I be able to escape the feels.

Advance Wars on gameboy advance: I arrange my infantry units to spell out "Get fucked."

I jump in an armoured personnel carrier with Nell, we desert the army and drive to the nearest church to get married.

Stencil

First of all, I'd want to try and roam around outside the damn Splat Plaza or whatever it's called. Once I got bored of that I would just go to the Weapon Testing Facility and spell out the situation on the ground or wall in ink.

nny

Code:
[IMG]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Vo56z7_XqTA/maxresdefault.jpg[/IMG]

I don't think I'll last long down here.

Life is Strange.

I could wait and hope Max makes the right decision to save me, but I don't think there's anything preventing me leaving town, so I'm out of there as soon as dead animals start showing up.

Zen Mu

Was Final Fantasy XIV for me. I'd just stay put. I own a home, have a ton of gil & mgp, & everybody seems to think I'm pretty awesome in the game world. There are tons of really attractive cat girls and dragon girls running around.... What more could I ask for really?

Nuke Soda

Danganronpa 1- Well I tried to kill in secret to graduate and got caught right away, Monokuma had some fitting end in my for me. Probably forced to play Aliens: Colonial Marines until I went insane or something and then died.

The Jutty

Dark Souls 3... I should be fine. The whole never truly dying thing will eventually work out. I'll just join way of the blue and spam summons at a bonfire. It'll be fine.

Septimius

No Man's Sky. Insert pre 1.3 joke here that there is no multiplayer. Even with that, what are the rules of the game? Is the game still running on my screen, so that my inputs are still shown to whoever is in my house?

In that case I could use the terrain tool to write a message. Before 1.3, that would've been impossible. I probably couldn't have done it.

The End

Fate: Grand Order, I guess.

06776b146a624e318df43008fe516cd1.jpg

Not so bad if you get to be a master.

Otherwise it's Paladins (shrug) or Nier (noooooo)

Megatron

Mario Kart 8. Not bad. At least I know no one is going to die. I mean, apart from the next mother fucker who blue turtle shells me.

Top Bottom