• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are now trapped in the last game you played, you have to escape.

Gamegeneral

Rearrange the items in the attache case each time it's opened to spell messages.

I'm only screwed if i enter a QTE, so if i avoid the boulders near the start of RE4 i'll be fine.

Yakuza 0

I'm staying in Kamurocho for good.

GG7kJ4g.gif

Wulfram

Sims 3... It'll take some time to communicate using simlish, but it should be possible to get out. No real hurry, though, I can just play some video games while waiting.

stuck in botw.

i'd start by filling up the terrain. and then i'd send them on a quest that wasnt a fetch.

the player would know something is wrong and turn the game off

Yakuza 0

I guess I'd take my time and have something to eat, few drinks, beat up some local hooligans and do some pocket car racing then get a cab home

Tokyo Xanadu.

Guess I'll stand by the game demos in the electronics store and passive-aggressively talk about how I need to take breaks every half hour while gaming.

Lynx_7

Breath of the Wild. Eh, sooner or later somebody would turn off the console, so I'd rather just hang out with Paya in the meantime. Maybe paraglide a little.

StereoVsn

NBA2K17. Hmm, after being a super successful PG with multimillion $ contracts, endorsements, and great career... do I have to escape? :).

Top Bottom