• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are now trapped in the last game you played, you have to escape.

SuomiDude

I would run to 100 man challenge on Super Expert and find the shittiest kaizo or troll level, a sure way to make people turn off the game :D (Mario Maker)

Franziska

NieR:Automata
Welp, the Androids would believe anything I do to be meaningless and kill me. If I'm not a machine, I could just prove I'm a human, and the YoRHa commander could deploy a mission to let me out.

daninthemix

That would be Tomb Raider 1. Escape is nigh impossible as in order to get anywhere, I first have to rotate on the spot before moving forwards, and this makes battling the swathes of angry wildlife difficult.

Exentryk

Observer... lord help me.

FineNecessaryChital.gif

Overwatch's King's Row map. Everyone just respawns when they die, so I guess I'll wait for the timer to expire and it'll kick me back to that nice Summer Games beach menu.

MTC100

Banned
Breath of the Wild:

Can't really escape, I learn to shoot with a bow, hunt for meat to sell/cook it. I'll sleep at the Inn in Hateno, hosted by that cute inkeeper that loves crickets so much and get dumped by her on a regular basis. At some point I will have made enough money to afford a house there and settle down.

Listening to the Birds near a campfire, while eating meat scewers sounds like a good way to spend my free time. At some point I'll take sword lessons in Kakariko from that old guy, so I can hunt down those red Bokoblins, for precious horns and guts, they shouldn't be a huge problem, even for a beginner, alternatively I'll eat some cooked hearty radish so I have more than one single heartcontainer :)

There's only one problem, my dream gets crushed immediately: I played it on Master Mode lately, so there are onl blue and up enemies that will kick my ass hard...

TheOGB

Banned
I'd love to be in Sonic Mania or Rocket League, but I just played Undertale...
I imagine trying to escape would just be like a regular playthrough of the game :V

(actual Undertale spoiler)
if I see that goddamn flower I'm killing him on sight. kill or be killed motherfucker

silva1991

I have been playing Bayonetta for teh last few days

I guess I'm trapped fighting this guy

giphy.gif

Not bad at all. Love this boss lol.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
No Man's Sky.

Well I'm fucked. Even if I get to the centre not the Universe, I'll be thrown back into it.

I guess I'll find a nice planet and just make the best of it.

Archanfel

Slime San - I'll do nothing but wait in the town. Probably play the Arcade. The player will eventually die enough and take a break then I'll be free.

Melubas

Batman: The Telltale Game (no spoilers! Not done yet). I wouldn't want to escape :( But if I had to I guess I would just book a ticket home.

Talk about bad luck since the last game I played was helping my cousin with persona 4 dancing all night. Guess I've got to dance my way out.

Tightning

Neo Member
Breath of the Wild, Master Mode.
I can't even kill the first bokoblin without trying to push him off a cliff, never mind the lynels on the Great Plateau...
Since I'm no Hero of Hyrule with the blessings of the 4 guardians I'm probably boned.

Akiba strip, not sure if I want to escape.. as long as I don't turn into a shynister it will be alright.

It's the psvita version, maybe the loading times can become really annoying (?).

Accounting....lmao.

I would definitely take over that guys tree and defuse his favorite bomb before things got out of hand. I don't think I'd try to escape, I would just verbally harass anyone that comes to my tree

Etrian Odyssey 4. Can i draw on the map or do they have to since its a separate screen? Also while im in there can i interact with everyone like the game came to life or im literally stuck in a piece of software? Cause if its the first, don't get me out. Goodbye friends and family.
Edit:Reread the first page. Literal game. Im drawing a message on the map screen.

JC Lately

Undertale.

This is easy actually. Assuming a
Pacifist
run on PC, I just need to defeat Asgore. When
Flowey steals the 6 souls and crashes the game
, that counts as a power off and I'm free.

PS4 version would be harder, since the spoilered moment above doesn't happen. Knowing the meta nature of the game, the player would be less likely to believe my attempts at communication are real. My only hope is to convince
sans
to give the player a bad time while they're still low lv, forcing them to rage quit. At which point I'm free.

MAtgS

Fire Pro Wrestling World. I'm either spending eternity sitting in the audience or am one of thousands of downloaded dude that'll never actually get used. Maybe the player won't notice I'm gone if I just sneak off.

IbukiLordSA

DoA5LR with mods - Tina can body slam me for eternity.

Cut it close though as I was just testing some new mods and before that was playing Hellblade.

Top Bottom