• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are now trapped in the last game you played, you have to escape.

redfox088

Banned
Battlefield 1 boys. It was good knowing yah......I would love to cheat and say the game I was playing right before it, but that game was Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne on hard mode. I think I have a better chance with battlefield.

Danganronpa 2. I'm going to die then. Guess I'd try to work with the others to find a way out. Nice living conditions, with fully furnished rooms and amenities, but the threat of impending death is going to make it a living hell. Probably train with Akane so I can defend myself in a fight if need be to increase my chances of surviving, and go buy some weapons from the survival gear section of the supermarket and carry them with me all the time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
It was either lone echo or pubg.
Guess I'd choose pubg?
Weird.

Estoc

Excellent opportunity for you to try talking to a girl for the first time.

Eh... He would just buy her a very skimpy bikini as we do with girls we barely knew. If she likes it, she will immediately put it on and they would be closer.

Or he could take photographs of her as she rolls around in the sand, as girls do.

What's this "talking" thing?

Well crap. I'm currently playing Codename S.T.E.A.M. so I'm now trapped in a steampunk historical fantasy alien apocalypse. If I want to survive I'd better team up with president Lincoln.

But No Man's Sky is the whole universe... How can you escape the universe?!

From a planetary perspective I just need a ship and enough resources to liftoff. From a UNIVERSAL scale, I guess I'd need to warp to a parallel universe or something.

Soar

Nioh. I can do this. Just killed Date Shigenasu too. Time to hit the hot springs while Tomoe reforge my sword.

What? Fall damage protection is useless.

Black Desert Online?

Well, I'll be sailing the high seas or wandering the desert...dunno which one.

Or worst case I'll just be farming and chopping trees all day.

The last game I played was Love Live: School Idol Festival

If the goal is to get the game to turn off, then the annoying rate for UR card pulls will deal that damage in no time. Not like I'd ever want to escape.

Granblue Fantasy. Given how many crossover characters they have, I'll probably get weapons and magic just by waking up there so, I think I could survive until I join a crew. Not sure how to get out though.

HardRojo

SFV.
I'm fine, someone will either turn it off out of pure salt from losing a match or after realizing there's no Arcade Mode.

EndMerit

I'm in Luxendarc of Bravely Second, so technically me being trapped
is canon
and I'll probably get back by
the end of the game anyway.

kubev

I don't know if I'd want to escape from Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Sure, I have my gripes about the A.I., but it actually seems like a pretty good game to get "stuck" in.

Metal Gear Rising would be hard to escape because if I tried to communicate to turn off the system or whatever, everyone would just think it is a callback to MGS2. Also, probably wouldn't last long in a war zone.

Skirn

Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Oh God, I'll be stuck in the Hinterlands forever!

giphy.gif

Top Bottom