• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are now trapped in the last game you played, you have to escape.

robrueda

Zelda WindWaker HD: I just send a message via a Tingle bottle with a Miiverse post. Chances are that my friend playing the game would think is some kinda Miiverse joke.

Sonic Mania

I don't escape because I live alone and my cat sure isn't going to help me escape. Oh well, Sonic's world isn't such a bad place to live.

DD

At the moment I find myself at the wheel, I'd realise that I was stuck with the real life. WEEEEE!!!

421020_20170816195026misph.jpg

Batman: Arkham Knight

pray that Batman shows up, try to sneak my way into the gcpd and hope I don't get run over by the batmobile

or caught by professor pyg, firefly, scarecrow or any of those other freaks. Jesus

Van Bur3n

Fallout New Vegas. When the player finally finds Benny, it turns out it was me all along. I was the one who shot the player in the head to bring them to this very moment to exact revenge on me. But I would say the only way they could truly kill me is to turn off the game.

And then, through my clever deception, I would finally be free. Then I would kill the player in real life, not before saying "the game was rigged from the start". End scene.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Dragon Quest VIII

I think I'm gonna be okay. besides there are monsters there that will give me good laugh like these guys.

r_cut_image_m_r090_b.png

edit: I still do have to worry about guv coming in and breaking every one of my pots and stealing everything in my house.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
18 quintillion planets. I'm fucked.

Actually, I don't mind staying.

Actually #2, I'll just go to the Galactic Hub and leave a message. Someone will get me out!

Doom_master1122

Neo Member
I'm in Tyria (Guild wars 2). Not sure if I wanna escape. It's not too bad. I'll find a home somewhere in Divinity reach or so. Would say Lions Arch, but we know how that worked out.

Kings quest on ps4

I would have to solve puzzles, defeat dragons, and think up witty puns in order to break free from Daventree.

Laiza

Haha, I played Starcraft 2 last. Easy win. Just write a message out using cheap units.

Now, before that I was playing For Honor, which would have been considerably more challenging assuming I couldn't use the text chat function. Just staying alive in that universe is quite a challenge. I wonder how long I'd even last...

woopWOOP

Splatoon (1)

At first the game seems perfect for writing messages on the ground with ink... but there's no way to paint small bits to write out anything readable. There's probably not even enough room for a simple S.O.S. and during online play most of it's gonna get painted over by someone else anyway, damnit.

Writing out something for in the plaza and ingame banners could work, but unlike in 2 where it's integrated into the game, 1's messages are just miiverse posts... so that probably doesn't count :X

If all else fails I'd probably try Morse code by firing weapons in the correct rhythm, I dunno

You know what. I think I'll stay in Eorzea. Maybe I'll finally pick up a trade like cooking or goldsmithing. Maybe I'll work up the courage to eventually be an Adventurer.

Zenner

Lara Croft: GO

I was all set to be rescued by a fellow Tomb Raider, but he ran away right as he entered the chamber. "Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?", I heard him mutter as he tipped his fedora on the way out. :'(

I'd be stuck in Sonic Mania. I'm sure it'd be really easy to escape, but I'd probably overcomplicate things and blame the design of the world instead of myself.

Top Bottom