• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You are now trapped in the last game you played, you have to escape.

Peroroncino

Metro 2033... I'm fucked aren't I? There's no escaping the metro... unless I go outside and form a sign out of nuclear snow saying 'turn the fuckin game off' - but even then, there's high chance of a nuclear storm which will cover my entire effort...

dubc35

Metal Gear Rising Revengence.

I'm fucked.

I just played it for the first time last night, bought it a couple months ago. This game is fun! I don't like on screeen button prompts but the action parts are fun. I'm not good at the game though. Vanquish Sam (seriously is it him or are P* that lazy?) killed me.

Telltale's Guardians of the Galaxy.

Cheap answer (since this actually happened to me on PS4): freeze the game making the player force quit the game

Real answer that the OP is asking for: If I can create the dialogue choices, keep telling the player to shut the game off. If not, I'm screwed

Laputa_94

Yakuaz 0, Time to hit the club.

KyyGJHl.gif

As for escaping I guess I'll just live out my adult through the 80's and 90's in japan.

LOL Persona 5 - in the middle of one of the Palaces. I'd be finished off in a heartbeat... Would basically have to try and hide from the Shadows as much as possible before getting to a safe room and exiting the palace that way, or run to the entrance by backtracking. I really don't think I'd make it.

Though that said, going to the overworld of the game would be something I would like to try if it were possible. Two of my favorite aspects of the game are how there's so much to do, and the characters of the game (several of whom I'd like to meet), so it'd be really fun to explore those. I'd definitely give
the Big Bang Burger challenge
a shot :p.

CAR105 3

Your last videogame protagonist is now your parent. How screwed are you?
Is the Dark Souls 3 ashen one an abusive parent that loves you? Because I don't like where this is going...

Constantly being killed by my parent doesn't sound like a healthy relationship...

Are parents actually from the Darkmoon covenant to punish your sins?

Samikaze

No Man's Sky.
Guess I'll just use the terrain manipulator and carve a message in the ground. Just hope they come find me on that one planet.

Yeah, I'm boned.

TirMcGrey

Unless I'm my actual character in Eorzea, I'm pretty fucked with how the state of things are for regular folks around here.

Hustler

Seriously, wtf. I see this thread after playing The Evil Within for the first time ever.
F NO, I'm out

Top Bottom