• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you ever wonder what the bottom of an avatar's shoe looks like?

2ylljrs.gif
2ylljrs.gif
2ylljrs.gif

Enk

makes good threads.
There will always be at least one moment from E3 that will forever be captured in .gif form for future generations to see. Last year it was the Wii Music drummer, this year it's probably this.

Alx

SecretBonusPoint said:

You know, people playing motion-games are expected to look silly, but I thought that this young lady managed to stay rather stylish as a whole. (no, not on this gif, but in general... :p )

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Alx said:
You know, people playing motion-games are expected to look silly, but I thought that this young lady managed to stay rather stylish as a whole. (no, not on this gif, but in general... :p )

She was cute, and deserves a medal for the elephant thing.

sullytao

Oh god my sides are really hurting after them gifs. It has to be the most awesome series of events to ever occur at a conference. Heres something you've never seen before. The avatars have bottoms of sho...BAM! Head on collision with a truck.

Nintendo has a tough act to follow after the Natal showing. Maybe if they get Robbie Drums and Shawn White to demo Wii Motion Plus together they could top this. :lol

:lol :lol
I even decided to show this to my mother after a little backstory ended up laughing together for 10 mins straight.
:lol

JoJo13

Banned
:lol

OMG Microsoft's E3 this year was almost as funny as Nintendo's last year.

I still don't think it tops ravi drums, but CLOSE.

AFreak

Banned
Yeah, that was a great moment of the conference. Question is, can Sony or Nintendo top it?

P.S. Why is searching disabled and where has the Off Topic section gone to?

Top Bottom