• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you ever wonder what the bottom of an avatar's shoe looks like?

Banned
Awesome remix!

So is this the best example of microsofts motion camera?? Haha, I hope it gets better than this, even though it can't!

rezuth

_leech_ said:
I'd really like to see what he was doing on stage for it to get all twisted like that :lol
I'm guessing his baggy sweatshirt messes up the body readings quite a bit. If you compare it with the girl with tight clothes the results are so much better.

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
rezuth said:
I'm guessing his baggy sweatshirt messes up the body readings quite a bit. If you compare it with the girl with tight clothes the results are so much better.

No, I don't think so. The avatar recognition was janky and also had to recognize the player facing front and back. The game the girl was playing was different(better) code and she only had to face forward.

OnPoint

superbank said:
No, I don't think so. The avatar recognition was janky and also had to recognize the player facing front and back. The game the girl was playing was different(better) code and she only had to face forward.

Yeah, you'd think he'd have tested that prior to the show, or maybe have even known that being one of the main people behind the design...

Man.

Snipes424

Haunted said:
From the other thread:

2ex6jyp.jpg

25f7vxl.jpg

zvzcxi.gif

rofl, you just won E3

Phoenix

Sometimes I have to wonder if they just do this stuff to get attention. I mean between the Gates Bluescreen, the Balmer Developers Dance, and now this. Just when you've almost forgotten about Microsoft they do some self-parody and are right back there for you to laugh at.

CTLance

So far, E3 delivers in spades.

Thanks for those gifs & the remix. Oh gawd. I think I pulled a muscle from laughing too hard. :lol

lol that part was awesome.

BAM

He really was wearing the wrong clothes for that demo - a big orange glob of a coat isn't going to work for that thing, clearly.

I love the avatar geeking out and breaking it's arms! haha

SickBoy

For some reason this makes me think of Riiiiiidge Racer.

It's Ridge Racer!

It's the bottom of an avatar's shoe! BAM!

Top Bottom