• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

you ever wonder what the bottom of an avatar's shoe looks like?

MisterHero

Mr. Durden said:
Even though this is kinda funny... it's still sad most Wii owners are practically jerking off to this stuff. There's a new similar tech that could in theory go way beyond what the Wii-mote could ever do, so they're clinching to every mistake they can find, ignoring all the well implemented stuff. Also, the devs have only had this tech for a couple of months (not before December), give them some time. Most Wii games in the first year weren't even able to use the motion controls well.
If Kudo there wants to diss the Wii, shouldn't Wii fans get to laugh when he fucks up?

Fair enough?

jarosh said:
i had initially uploaded this to youtube. but the audio was promptly deleted (copyright claim yadda yadda yadda). so i signed up for vimeo and uploaded it there.
Damn that Youtube.

Any chance for it to be up for download? This video owns. It still cracks me up whenever I watch it.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Mr. Durden said:
Even though this is kinda funny... it's still sad most Wii owners are practically jerking off to this stuff. There's a new similar tech that could in theory go way beyond what the Wii-mote could ever do, so they're clinching to every mistake they can find, ignoring all the well implemented stuff. Also, the devs have only had this tech for a couple of months (not before December), give them some time. Most Wii games in the first year weren't even able to use the motion controls well.
MOTION CONTROL WARS! :lol

Top Bottom