• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

FLD

I'm not seeing a problem.

Eh, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a problem. It's funny more than anything and really, weird character names aren't going to stop me from playing the game. I mean, Cloud, Snow and Lightning aren't exactly normal names to begin with.

But you're seriously not seeing how having characters named Ignis Stupeo Scientia and Gladiolus Amicitia is kind of, I dunno, a little bit excessive?

Vodh

"Hah, you call this the world greatest scientific breakthrough? More like Infinite Undiscovery!" - Capell

"I'm Arnie Armstrong, are you ready for Microsoft's Monster Truck Madness?" - Arnie Armstrong, Monster Truck Madness

Monster_Truck_Madness_BoxArt.gif

sobaka770

Banned
The civilizations of the galaxy call it... MASS EFFECT.

(not actually said, but most awesome anyway) Referenced all through the game.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Gordon: Ugh, I'm getting too old for this.

Barney: Don't worry. You're just going through a... Half-Life crisis.

... Sorry.

Ainsz

"This rain is getting heavy doc."

"I'm in the mafia. I'm in the mafia too."

"Sirence! You have a bwood curse!"

JoeFu

Banned
You know what Chicken? We really are Dudebro™ — My Shit Is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It’s Straight-Up Dawg Time

-dude bro 2

Soma

"It was crazy night and I was out drinking with old friend. I was at location when shooting start. I do not know exact details but I hear little girl scream and next thing I knew Killer is Dead!"

Dunkley

"The radio station your parents, the PTA, and the FBI don't wantcha to hear... Jet Set Radio!" -Professor K, Jet Set Radio

ZServ

"You know, Master Wayne, this really is the Arkham Origins." -- Alfred, Arkham Origins

"I'm Alan Wake, and this is my story: Alan Wake." -- Alan Wake, Alan Wake

Fonds

With bony hands I hold my partner
On soulless feet we cross the floor
The music stops as if to answer
An empty knocking at the door
It seems his skin was sweet as mango
When last I held him to my breast
But now we dance this grim fandango
And will four years before we rest.

LOLDSFAN

Tom decided to take up the family business of carpenters like his dad and his dad before him. As the years went on, Tom became more and more proficient in the art of table making and his skills were known around the world. One day he sold a table to one of his close friends. Once the sale went through, Tom noticed that he accidentally shorted the man by 5 cents. Tom felt great conviction about this and realized that he must correct his mistake. It was winter and Tom knew that the journey to his friend's home would not be easy. The day Tom left, he unknowingly caught a splinter that pierced his skill cells in his left thumb. The splinter became infected and coupled with the cold temperature, started to develop greengage. Sadly... The carpenter never made it to his friends house that night. Will we ever hear of Mr. Clancy again?

-Narrator

jiggles

Banned
Conrad Roth: "Ye can do it Lara. After all, yer a Tomb Raider"
Lara Croft: "I don't think I'm that kind of Tomb Raider"

Auctopus

This line was definitely not in the game. Did Joel and Ellie break the 4th wall and look at the player after that line?

Top Bottom