• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

eso76

This doesn't really belong here, but anyone remembers the line when you're told Shenmue is the name of the tree under which Shenhua was born ?

jesu

"The is going to be a fallout for what you did."

Brotherhood Of Steel scribe to the wanderer in Fallout 4.

consoul

"Whoa, really Sarge? There's going to be 256 of us? It'll be like some kind of Massive Action Game."

"Gabe, you need to disassemble the water cooler and retrieve the Syphon Filter."

Gun Animal

I know this is a joke thread but every subtitled MGS game besies PO and GZ does this and sometimes it works but sometimes it's corny as all get out. Can't wait to see how Kojima horns in MGSV's title, something like...

"Do you feel it, Snake? The body I've lost... The comrades I've lost won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there... You feel it too, don't you? This... Phantom Pain?"

If the phrase "phantom pain" is actually part of that monologue by Miller I'll smash my copy of the Phantom Pain with a hammer and put it on youtube
after I finish it of course :)

Ape

Banned
There's only two of us left. We owe it to the world to carry on the human race. We can't let this be the last of us. - Joel

oh my god it's really just pages full of essentially the same joke over and over again

it's like it's Groundhog Day (which I bet would fit into this thread if it were a video game)

Woffls

"I didn't ask for this deus ex machina" - A Jensen

"I guess that's why they call it a deadly premonition, Zach"

"The Pinata is dead, Viva Pinata!" - Professor Pester

"You know, Elena, we really ventured into uncharted waters today" - Nathan something

"This wave race sure was fun" - John Waverace

Stop talking shit OP

ikCUJ9FZsop4Q.gif

Ape

Banned
Could you link that part in a video? I must have missed it when playing the game, and looking up "ellie, we really are the last of us" on google only brings up this topic.

Dude, it's a troll/meme.

Here is the entire transcript to the game.

The Hermit

" that substance is half its mass after 30 minutes... You could say its half-life is half an hour then" - Dr Kleiner, half-life

Top Bottom