• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"You know, Ellie, we really are The Last of Us."

bd03r.jpg

Hey that wasn't in the game.

Pociask

Super idea, Mario! I loved that RPG when we were kids. What was it called again? Oh, right.... LEGEND OF THE SEVEN STARS!"

Farmboy

"And that, my friend, is the tale of how I finally discovered what I became a Wing Commander for: the price of freedom."

"NO!! You can't risk another prison sentence! You must reconsider committing Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City featuring The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Konnichiwa Ellie-chan, we really are the Tohoku Daigaku Mirai Kagaku Gijutsu Kyodo Kenkyu Center Kawashima Ryuta Kyoju Kanshu: Motto Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training.

rpmurphy

"In this times, Travis, there are no more heroes." - No More Heroes

"Even here, there are no more heroes too." - No More Heroes 2

krYlon

"Watch out for the VVVVVV!" - The protagonist from VVVVVV

"We are almost Nier the end!" - The protagonist from Nier

"What the fuck does Infinite Undiscovery mean anyway?" - The protagonist from Infinite Undiscovery

"Quick someone call 999" - The protagonist from 999

"Nananananana Katamari Damacy" - The DJ from Katamari Damacy

[Random kid] "Drake the thieves who stole the idol have headed off into uncharted waters, what will you do? will you follow unguided where thieves are?"
[Drake] "Well I have only one choice! I'll have to go UNCHARTED 2 (too)! Among Thieves"

-Uncharted 2: Among thieves

Could you link that part in a video? I must have missed it when playing the game, and looking up "ellie, we really are the last of us" on google only brings up this topic.

It's near the end of the game, the part when Joel realizes that they are the Last of Us.

"The doctor told me I'm suffering from "Mickey Mania". The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse are killing me, Daisy."

- Donald Duck, Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures of Mickey Mouse

Pociask

"You may be wondering why I have brought you all together here. Looking around, you may see familiar faces, and strange ones. Some of you may indeed already have guessed my motive. Today, here, now, we finally determine who is TRULY the best of the best - man versus man - bird man vs. robot man - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom! Ultimate All Stars!"

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
"Did you see me Mr. Williams? I did it, I performed a 1080!"
"Heavens above boy, you have done us all proud. The orphanage can now stay open forever!"

The ending of 1080 when Little Johnny Slope delivers the good news to the orphanage owner.

Not quite a direct quote of the game title but the only one that I can think of is Elenas oath to Chester at the end of Oath in Felghana

Thread also had me thinking of this lol:

22dan-king-of-fighters.jpg

denshuu

"I know you don't believe me Sully. I know you think we should be out there searching for your fortune. But I have an even greater fortune. My fortune is uncharted. Drake's fortune."

Kade

*Flashes badge* "Tony Hawk, Pro Skater. Ma'am, you called about some strange letters and secret tapes on your roof?"

krYlon

Serious answer:

"With bony hands I hold my partner
On soulless feet we cross the floor
The music stops as if to answer
An empty knocking at the door
It seems his skin was sweet as mango
When last I held him to my breast
But now we dance this grim fandango
And will four years before we rest."

That and Olivier's song in Trails in the Sky are my favourites.

Gavin996

Unconfirmed Member
"It's okay I have dealt with this sort of thing before when I played Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie" -Godzilla

Top Bottom