• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Justice: The Animated Series

Chairhome

Fimbulvetr said:
Great. Now Robin is Sora too. :I
XTD09.jpg

Haley Joel Osment is Sora, not McCartney.

Oh god, I would prefer it if he sounded like Roxas, his robin voice is just :/.

And would everyone just stop saying "today is the day"? :lol

Chairhome said:
XTD09.jpg

Haley Joel Osment is Sora, not McCartney.

But McCartney is Roxas is Sora.

Crispin Freeman feels out of place, and while I like Jesse McCartney I'm not sure if he'll make a good Robin. I miss Scott Menville already. :( Do we know who the voice acting director is?

tenchir

Why did they use Wally and Dick instead of Tim and Bart? I am fairly sure that they are much older and belong to the generation with Kyle Raynor, Donna Troy, etc... Also, no Wonder Girl(Cassandra, not Donna)? Why Artemis and not Arrowette?

Now that I think about it, out of all the cast only Superboy is the original member of Young Justice comic series. If you take Superboy out, then this team is actually Titan.

WillyFive

It would be nice if this was good.

DCAU/Teen Titans (they said Teen Titans was not canon for DCAU, but I see no contradictions) were awesome. We need a good DC animated show to come back.

Shapingo

Since this Aqualad is Black Manta's son are they going to have him fight his father? (whom I guess is still bad) Also who is his mother?

ReiGun

tenchir said:
Why did they use Wally and Dick instead of Tim and Bart? I am fairly sure that they are much older and belong to the generation with Kyle Raynor, Donna Troy, etc... Also, no Wonder Girl(Cassandra, not Donna)? Why Artemis and not Arrowette?

Now that I think about it, out of all the cast only Superboy is the original member of Young Justice comic series. If you take Superboy out, then this team is actually Titan.
I think it has something to do with this show taking place in a "young" DC Universe. (The creators said that Superman has only been around for 10 years.) So they probably wanted to stick with the first incarnations of the characters (Aqualad and a few others aside, of course).

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Just watched the trailer. I think it has potential. Was Aqualad always such a badass?

Fimbulvetr said:
Great. Now Robin is Sora too. :I
:lol At this point, I always assume everyone is.

Akainu

Shapingo said:
Since this Aqualad is Black Manta's son are they going to have him fight his father? (whom I guess is still bad) Also who is his mother?
Really? *sigh* I should have figured Black Manta was named that because he was actually black and not just because of his suit. It never fails. :lol

tim1138

Shapingo said:

They haven't revealed who is mother his yet.

Slayven

Akainu said:
Really? *sigh* I should have figured Black Manta was named that because he was actually black and not just because of his suit. It never fails. :lol
Him being black is a fairly(in comic time) recent reveal.

Ezalc

A few things:

1. I thought of Victoria Justice when I read the title too.
2. Since when is aqualad black? Who was the one in TT?
3. Robin's voice sounds pretty bad.
4. I miss speedo martian manhunter.
5. I want to see sexy comic book starfire in this.
6. It looks awesome, but there's no Beast Boy. That saddens me :(

Looking forward to this!

Not sure how I feel about the creators making such a big deal out of no characters having plot armor . . . we already know Speedy is gone at some point.

I hope killing off characters doesn't become some over used refresh gimmick, I don't want to become attached to a character and see them die for no reason.

Top Bottom