• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You're banned from NeoGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grinchy

Banned
I played more games when I was banned. I also lurked a little bit, and spent more time than I would normally spend on /vg/

Apath

Browse /games and /gaming on Reddit and Giant Bomb a little more often. Possibly look in to other video game message boards that are similar in terms of quality control and activity.

isXDopmBJ2eDN.gif

KevinCow

Banned
Denial - "This is bullshit! I didn't do anything banworthy! It must have been a mistake!"

Anger - "Fuck GAF, and fuck the stupid mods! I was in the right! They should've banned that asshole my banworthy rant was directed at! Maybe if they did that, I wouldn't have to point out when shitty posters are being shitty posters!"

Bargaining - "Come on, GAF! Unban me! I'll change! I won't get in arguments anymore! I'll be nice and respectful to everyone, even when their opinion is completely stupid!"

Depression - "Oh god, what do I do without GAF? How do I spend my time? I've been staring at this blank computer screen for twenty minutes now. I keep thinking about things I should post on GAF, and then remembering that I can't. How can I go on?"

Acceptance - "Ugh, fine, I'll go post on Something Awful until my ban's up."

Raonak

Banned
go rant on every medium about the mods being apple fanboys.

also jump on 4chan. /b/ arcanine and /adv/ to feel better about my life by seeing how crap other peoples are.

dejay

Banned
Log onto my alt account and say "dejay was banned for that? I'll miss that rapscallion"

Actually I just clear my cookies from a thousand (four) devices.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
But I can still post.

Being banned is like dying and your spirit lingering, unknowing and unaccepting of its state. You see NeoGAF, you post on NeoGAF, but its a different NeoGAF. Every other poster too a lost soul, all interacting together on a NeoGAF they so desperately believe its real.

noah111

Still Alive
Honestly, since i'm a junior and that would mean perma-banned... I probably wouldn't even lurk anymore since there'd be no chance of coming back, and I wouldn't want to do an alt-account.

Not sure what I would do. :|

Kabouter

Honestly, since i'm a junior and that would mean perma-banned... I probably wouldn't even lurk anymore since there'd be no chance of coming back, and I wouldn't want to do an alt-account.

Not sure what I would do. :|

Junior = perma only applies to people who are juniors because they haven't posted enough or whatever. It does not apply to people who have had their thread creation rights taken from them. Perma there is more determined by record and severity of the bannable offence, like with any other member.

Seeing snesfreak replying to neogaf posts through his twitter account when he was banned is one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I saw it once and couldn't go back again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom